IGNORED

That Was Bad.

Portland Bill

Just got back from Bournemouth mad.gif , well i have been a strong supporter of Tinman ( check my posts if you don't belive me ) but today was the day that things changed. Tactically we were clueless, a ordinary Bournmouth side toyed with us. We had no pattern of play and the amount of hoofing was unreal.

What he did with Stewart is UNBELIEVABLE in my opinion, how can a striker who scores for fun everywhere else be played out of position and then to cap it all be taken off ??????????. Why couldent he of taken Woodman off and gone to 3 at the back ????????? we were 2-0 down for xxxxx sake. dunno.gifdunno.gif

3 games gone, no goals and we DO look a poor side.

Pre season friendlies are for teams to gel so don't give me that crap that they need time??? all the other teams seem to manage crying.gif .

I am not one who normally has a moan, but today WAS just TERRIBLE.

Without a major rethink praying smiley.gif this team is not going anywhere this season, you can just tell from watching today that once again we don't look good enough.

I am NOT trying to be a doom and gloom merchant, just giving my honest opinion.

Just got back from Bournemouth mad.gif , well i have been a strong supporter of Tinman ( check my posts if you don't belive me ) but today was the day that things changed. Tactically we were clueless, a ordinary Bournmouth side toyed with us. We had no pattern of play and the amount of hoofing was unreal.

What he did with Stewart is UNBELIEVABLE in my opinion, how can a striker who scores for fun everywhere else be played out of position and then to cap it all be taken off ??????????. Why couldent he of taken Woodman off and gone to 3 at the back ????????? we were 2-0 down for xxxxx sake. dunno.gif  dunno.gif 

Pre season friendlies are for teams to gel so don't give me that crap that they need time??? all the other teams seem to manage crying.gif .

Without a major rethink praying smiley.gif this team is not going anywhere this season, you can just tell from watching today that once again we don't look good enough.

I am  NOT trying to be a doom and gloom merchant, just giving my honest opinion.

Sadly, I have to agree with you....!!!

What he did with Stewart is UNBELIEVABLE in my opinion, how can a striker who scores for fun everywhere else be played out of position and then to cap it all be taken off ??????????. Why couldent he of taken Woodman off and gone to 3 at the back ????????? we were 2-0 down for xxxxx sake. dunno.gif  dunno.gif 

I am  NOT trying to be a doom and gloom merchant, just giving my honest opinion.

i have the same thinking as you mate, your post sums it up wink.gif

The sooner the 'back Tinman he has City's best interest at heart' brigade come to their senses and accept he is hopelessly out of his depth as a manager and stop defending him - the sooner we might get change. Whilst SL thinks it's just the whingers who want BT out, he will stick with him and we will be stuck in this division playing clueless football.

Guest Longford Red

Obviously the "Back Tinnion Brigade" are exempt from doing their own jobs properly. Everyone is accountable in every job. The time has come for Mr Tinnion to collect his P45.

city.gif Agreed we did not play well but also we did not deserve to lose.

A fluke of a goal and a penalty were Bournemouth's only shots on target (check out match stats) and in three games defence has protected the goal very well with Phillips only having to make a couple of saves.

The only problem that I can see is that midfield are not creating enough chances.

Archived