IGNORED

Tinnion And Pulis

wookey

Pulis's worst moment was when we played Bury and he took Tinnion off.

The whole ground chanted "You don't know what you are doing!!"

Pulis was finished from that moment.

At Bournemouth some City supporters chanted "You don't know what you are doing!!" to Tinnion.

If we go one down to Port Vale next Saturday there will be similiar chanting and Tinnion will be more or less finished.

It's hard but that's football management. Tinnion has had 49 league games to show what he can do and if there is to be a change make it quick rather than prolong the agony.

it was very, very poor today and it is a concern.

new players same style of play and it is not working,

i can take losing a game but that today was just dross.

no goal in 270 minures of football is shocking and again

we were outclassed in midfield this needs sorting.

only 3 games and yes we are bottom and it does seem

that even the tins fans are getting restless but for all the good

players we have bought in to the club it does now show that

the coaching and tactics are not good enough.

prove me wrong tinnion i want to back you but i'm running

out of excuses to defend you being manager crying.gif

let's hope our season starts against port vale.

I'd go so far to say that next Saturday is the biggest game in Tinnion's life.

If we play well and win, the fans will be positive again and we can beat Barnet then go on from there with confidence.

If we lose, the fans will let the players and Tins know that there is something wrong and the pressure will be on for him to be sacked big time.

I just hope Tinnion can turn it around.

I'd go so far to say that next Saturday is the biggest game in Tinnion's life.

If we play well and win, the fans will be positive again and we can beat Barnet then go on from there with confidence.

If we lose, the fans will let the players and Tins know that there is something wrong and the pressure will be on for him to be sacked big time.

I just hope Tinnion can turn it around.

Id say if we win then great, but itl take a bit more for fans to feel liek they did before the opening game then one expected home win.

Id say if we win then great, but itl take a bit more for fans to feel liek they did before the opening game then one expected home win.

The more level headed ones yes, as i won't be confident after the game unless we unleash our wrath on Vale. We need to give them a good beating, 1-0 or something like that will do, but only just, we need a good performance and a commanding win, followed by more of the same against barnet and MK.

Do that and some of the confidence will have returned, follow that with a win up at Forest and i think for many people it will appear obvious that the first 3 games were just some kind of obscene mare.

But you know most City fans one defeat and we're relegation fodder and one win and we are the Brazil team of the 70's, right fickle bunch we are smile.gif

Unfortunately I have to agree with Ciderhead,that was terrible today! I too really want(ed) tinman to suceed but it does not seem to be happening. The after match comments were (like Tuesday) wide of the mark.

I hate to say it but something has to be done. The dross we are being served at present is simply unacceptable.

Please don't think I am one of the 'Tinnion out' brigade, I do not know the answer, I found today very depressing though!

Any ideas?

One very cheesed off City fan!

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Guest Cadburyheath Red

At Bournemouth some City supporters chanted "You don't know what you are doing!!" to Tinnion.

If we go one down to Port Vale next Saturday there will be similiar chanting and Tinnion will be more or less finished.

It's hard but that's football management.  Tinnion has had 49 league games to show what he can do and if there is to be a change make it quick rather than prolong the agony.

Guest Cadburyheath Red

It's hard but that's football management.  Tinnion has had 49 league games to show what he can do and if there is to be a change make it quick rather than prolong the agony.

The difference being that pulis quit city for pompey and he hated city & Probably football in general. For all his faults tinmam loves city & has our best interests at heart.

... all his faults tinmam loves city & has our best interests at heart.

I've seen this a lot on the forum.

I love City and I have their best interests at heart, but does that give me acceptable qualifications to manage the team? Of course it doesn't.

For all his love for the club, Tinnion MUST demonstrate that he is capable of putting out a side that looks like it could win promotion. He hasn't managed that so far (not just this season), so naturally people are worrying whether he will ever produce such a team.

I've seen this a lot on the forum. 

I love City and I have their best interests at heart, but does that give me acceptable qualifications to manage the team?  Of course it doesn't.

For all his love for the club, Tinnion MUST demonstrate that he is capable of putting out a side that looks like it could win promotion.  He hasn't managed that so far (not just this season), so naturally people are worrying whether he will ever produce such a team.

yeah fair shout, it don't help having a side kick in millen that ain't got a clue.

Guest Cadburyheath Red
yeah fair shout, it don't help having a side kick in millen that ain't got a clue.

Its ben obvious from day one that millen is part of the problem, no offence meant but tinman neads a experienced no 2. Tinnion has sighened the players that he wants to take the club forward, theres bugger all we can do at the moment, give him a chance.

Tinnion has sighened the players that he wants to take the club forward, theres bugger all we can do at the moment, give him a chance.

true, but having these players is one thing but sending them out in a cock

eyed line up and dodgy tactics and team play is another but he seems to

be remaking all of last seasons mistakes, i'm just thankful it is only 3

games and loads of time to put it right, going by the first 3 games he

has his work cut out.

lets hope he puts it right praying smiley.gif

Guest Cadburyheath Red
true, but having these players is one thing but sending them out in a cock

eyed line up and dodgy tactics and team play is another but he seems to

be remaking all of last seasons mistakes, i'm just thankful it is only 3

games and loads of time to put it right, going by the first 3 games he

has his work cut out.

lets hope he puts it right  praying smiley.gif

I hope he can put it right, id hate to see tinman go out on a bad note. I hope hes not being made to justify stewart & bridges wages. Its not working, give gillespie a chance.

Its ben obvious from day one that millen is part of the problem, no offence meant but tinman neads a experienced no 2. Tinnion has sighened the players that he wants to take the club forward, theres bugger all we can do at the moment, give him a chance.

I can't fault the quality of players that Tinman has signed in the close season and all for less than £200,000 !!!! All that great transfer activity has been undone over the past 3 games via a weak midfield as per last season. Aaron Brown used to be our best option on the left wing - what team's he playing for now?

I can't fault the quality of players that Tinman has signed in the close season and all for less than £200,000 !!!! All that great transfer activity has been undone over the past 3 games via a weak midfield as per last season. Aaron Brown used to be our best option on the left wing - what team's he playing for now?

We have lacked a quality ball playing midfielder for nearly 10 years now.

I suspect that Tinnions problem, having put a potentialy good squad together, is that he is managing like a fan rather than a manager. Hence the bizarre selections and substitutions, which happened last season as well as this.

Having heard about Hartlepool's first win yesterday, I am willing to compromise for Tinnion.

You win on Saturday, you stay if we come good.

You lose on Saturday, you go play in the traffic.

Guest bristolbred
Aaron Brown used to be our best option on the left wing - what team's he playing for now?

NOT "the" Aaron Brown scored for Tamworth yesterday!!

Can't really comment on the Bournemouth game. I wasn't there.

But i havn't really seen anything special so far in the other two matches i've watched.

£200,000 is peanuts with regard to transfers these days, especially as we got a million for Lita, (who scored twice yesterday!).

But if Lita were still at the Gate, he'll be lacking from midfield service as per usual!!

The talent is there, it's just the final product is missing!!

That is someone who can really motivate the team!!

There is no denying Tinnions love and passion for the Club, but sometimes love and passion are not enough!!

Tinnion needs coaching of a different level, man management and motivational skills.

Then get the team to gel, and the results will come!!.

Probably too late for automatic promotion, but even though today we are holding up all the other divisional teams by being bottom, a Play Off place should still be achivable.

Along with a good FA Cup run to get much needed finacial support in for the Club.

It would be wrong to get rid of Tinnion now, as we'll be branded the Club with the fickleist of supporters, so no one in their right mind would want the managers job, as it would be seen as a poison challice!!

A good win over the Vale, with good vocal support, and not conceeding a goal will change a lot of minds.

If we loose, then that would open another debate, and a can of worms!!

farmer.gif

As for Millen??, is he really the right right hand man for Tinnion??

Not in my opinion, but that is just my own view!!.

wink.gif

Archived