IGNORED

Tinman.....read

Tinmansleftboot

Tins

As you can probably tell by reading the various posts regarding our dismal start to the season. We, the fans, are not happy. Now, I'm sure your just as miffed if not more so. Just one question for you....

If you were bournemouths gaffer and you knew Bristol City were coming to town you would probably be worried. Worried for a number of reasons, one of which being that Marcus Stewart would be running your defence ragged. After all MS is a striker of some pedigree in the lower leagues and has a goal record to match his reputation. So why oh why do we play the most famous/feared player in league 1 on the left of midfield. I appreciate that LW was suspended but why didn't you cover this eventuality during the summer months? Yes, you strenthened the defence and bought cover in certain midfield positions but to be left in a situation where you can't cover a position with like for like players this early in the season strikes me as total incompetance on your behalf.

I appreciate that our position isn't purely down to LW and MS and I only use this as an example as it's so basic.

Before everyone gets on my back and tells me to get behind BT and the team and support instead of critisise......Just ask yourself what Southampton, Norwich, Palace, Forest, Gillingham, Rotherham, Wrexham, Stockport, Peterboro', Torquay and Cambridge fans we're saying to posters like myself on their websites this time last year...........Oh come on support the lads the gaffer will turn it round....we'll be fine...just 43 games to go until we're champions!!!

RR

Archived