IGNORED

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea....

everreddy

Can't make up my mind which would be best, or worst:

For us to lose most of the next 10 games with the ultimate outcome that our manager would at last see sense, and go...but by then, we would be hopelessly adrift, with major catching up needed to get into the top 6

or...

For us to do well in the next 10 games, giving everyone a false sense of security, manager staying, getting behind him once more, only for things then to go back to "normal" (bad selection, players out of position, wrong formation, no motivation, poor substitutions, etc, etc....) resuting in mid table mediocrity...

What do you think?

Can't make up my mind which would be best, or worst:

For us to lose most of the next 10 games with the ultimate outcome that our manager would at last see sense, and go...but by then, we would be hopelessly adrift, with major catching up needed to get into the top 6

or...

For us to do well in the next 10 games, giving everyone a false sense of security, manager staying, getting behind him once more, only for things then to go back to "normal" (bad selection, players out of position, wrong formation, no motivation, poor substitutions, etc, etc....) resuting in mid table mediocrity...

What do you think?

Interesting argument. I was never in favour of Tinnions appointment, and I aint going to stand by him now. Get rid - we're throwing good money after bad, but only get rid when a decent replacement is available

Archived