IGNORED

The Sack Race

Pewsham

atkins got 8 weeks tops unless he turns things around.

The problem with the Gas is not Ian Atkins but Geoff Dunford for selling the Gas' best players over the last 6 seasons. The problem at BCFC now seems familiar with that at the Gas - selling our best strikers to clubs that were once well below us in stature.

Nathan Ellington is to Leroy Lita as Geoff Dunford is to Steve Lansdown?

Spot on Red Goblin.  This board has shown no ambition this summer we should never have sold Lita. They never really backed DW, and they went for a cheap optinion when appointing BT as manager.

I can't agree with that the board have shown ambition, its just we have noone to manage or coach them.

Spot on Red Goblin.  This board has shown no ambition this summer we should never have sold Lita. They never really backed DW, and they went for a cheap optinion when appointing BT as manager.

I can't agree with that the board have shown ambition, its just we have noone to manage or coach them.

Sorry mate I totally agree with RG

Our board have been languishing in 2nd division mentallity ever since 1982!

I believe in a certain amount of refrain but this has been the stance all too often, and the evidence is clear to see in the usurpers who have taken our place, re, Wigan, Reading , Hull,.......I could keep going.

Tins will come through but there are much deeper routed problems.

no the board obviously didn't back DW, i suppose they only let him spend the best part of 2 million quid, what is that jesus how can you expect a manager to get us out of this division surrounded by clubs spending huge sums of money, like Rotherham, Wallsall, Preston.

Eastender you need to get your head out of the clouds and back into reality mate. Those clubs you mention have a little bit of a difference to us. SL has got money but last time i saw the figures he was worth approx 33 mill. Dave whelan is worht a couple of hundred Mill, Madjeski is worth over 400 MILLION QUID SL is positively common compared to him, how can you expect our board to compete with that.

We are forced to live within our means, which sadly are a huge amount less than the three clubs you mention.

Archived