IGNORED

Sunday Football

wayne allisons tongues

Guest Mrs Cityboy
If anyone is interested my sunday team are in need of a couple of players for the new season, if interseted in playing PM me and i will get back to you.

We play in Bristol Regional League home pitch Dundridge farm Hanham.

Nick

Can girls join?

Ill leave my handbags.gif at home..........

what sort of level is this?? Are we talking all pretty fit people or Downs league Div 4 standard???

Not to high standard div 2 sunday league. We are reasonably fit but you wouldn't be able to tell sunday morning when you see us. I would say div 3 downs league standard.

Interested in playing let me know.

Nick

Not to high standard div 2 sunday league. We are reasonably fit but you wouldn't be able to tell sunday morning when you see us. I would say div 3 downs league standard.

Nick

I am unfit and not much of a player but enjoy playing.

I know where the net is smile.gif

Nick

Are you in Muller Roads league?

I think our name has just changed to Cat + Wheel...

Not last season, but I'm sure Downend have played against you at some point.

Like I said, we got promoted to the Prem this year.

As for the standard, as Sunday football goes it isn't too bad actually. My first season was in the Regional First Division, and there were some decent teams like Ashton (who came up with us) and Tildenet.

Last Season in the Senior Prem the standard was also quite good.

This year should be an eye opener, what with Lebeq, North Bristol Colts, AXA and Pied Horse, amongst others. Bloomfield and Brizil got double promoted, so they should be good sides too.

Good luck with the new season lads.

I'd take you up on the offer. I just need to be able to get down there. Will play pretty much anywhere really. CB, RB, CM, RM, CF Whatever. 17 years old. Tall. Not played for a good two years though when I was a goalkeeper and my team never lost a game wink.gif

I played in a friendly for you guys. I think it was two seasons ago, might even have been last season.

Against BOCO.

Not sure what the score was.

Yea,we drew 2-2 I think. We have got another game against you on Thursday. We have lost some boys and drafted in some men and basically back to square one. Should push for promotion thi me thinks

Archived