IGNORED

Crystal Ball

The Casual Connoisseur

What I can see?

A win against the mighty Valiants and a win agianst the big bad Barnet, the cheers as Tinnion "turns it round" and the further pause in the board finding a coach/assistant etc.

sleeping.gif

I think we will basically win a couple of games, do nothing about getting a new man in as Tinnion claims to have "turned the corner" and then............... fail to be able to beat the likes of Mk Dons, Forest, Colchester etc by which point we will all be up in arms again, Tinnion will be asking for help and we will be in the exact same position as last year, out of it by Christmas save a flipping great run of form...............

How long will it be before we are told of another transitional season disapointed2se.gif

Guest walshy shuffle
What I can see?

A win against the mighty Valiants and a win agianst the big bad Barnet, the cheers as Tinnion "turns it round" and the further pause in the board finding a coach/assistant etc.

sleeping.gif

I think we will basically win a couple of games, do nothing about getting a new man in as Tinnion claims to have "turned the corner" and then............... fail to be able to beat the likes of Mk Dons, Forest, Colchester etc by which point we will all be up in arms again, Tinnion will be asking for help and we will be in the exact same position as last year, out of it by Christmas save a flipping great run of form...............

How long will it be before we are told of another transitional season disapointed2se.gif

looking forward to the new season then rofl2br.gif

Archived