IGNORED

Colin Sextone

Ian M

• Admin

Reading through this forum there does seem to be a lot of misapprehension as to Colin's position at the club/wealth.

To set it straight here:

Colin IS NOT a millionaire.

Colin IS NOT a director of this club.

Colin IS a paid employee who deals with the day to day running of the club

I have no point to make other than the above, it just irks me sometimes when people call on him to put more money into the club! (Just as many get mildly agitated by the National Press referring to us as "Bristol")

Reading through this forum there does seem to be a lot of misapprehension as to Colin's position at the club/wealth.

To set it straight here:

I have no point to make other than the above, it just irks me sometimes when people call on him to put more money into the club! (Just as many get mildly agitated by the National Press referring to us as "Bristol")

Thanks for the clarification Madger, I was wondering what he actually did.

Can help organise a middle of the road gig

Less clever at organising funding on a new stand

Great at introducing the latest fan fleecing scheme... Buy a brick (to date), £1 per ticket on Debit and Credit Cards, £10 for the priviledge of buying an away ticket, £99 for a signed shirt, £40 for tacky official nomark replica kit.

Not so great at returning phonecalls to supporters with valid concerns

whistling.gif

Madger says:

I agree with two out of three of these.

But, how do YOU know he is not a millionaire. There's a lot of them about, some may live in your street. Keep your eyes open and be vigilant at all times.

Great, I loved "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep"

Come on, altogether... dance.gif

"Woke up this morning and my Momma was gone..............

You really do worry me but to worry you I offer this link

http://www.middleoftheroadpopgroup.com/index.html

And state that I had it saved as a favorite........ not that it really ever was smile.gif

Bands like these look 'defo' hardcore rock'n'roll compared to Busted or McFly ???

and that blonde singer..... she must be about 56-60 now but you know you would if you met her in the 70's w00t.gif

You really do worry me but to worry you I offer this link

http://www.middleoftheroadpopgroup.com/index.html

And state  that I had it saved as a favorite........ not that it really ever was smile.gif

Bands like these look 'defo' hardcore rock'n'roll compared to Busted or McFly ???

and that blonde singer..... she must be about 56-60 now but you know you would if you met her in the 70's  w00t.gif

God did you used to look like those blokes on there in thw 70s??? biggrin.gif

Rod..... ah do we think he's sexy?............ No, but he's turned out a few good tunes and you really can't knock him he's stood the test of time.

True...........very true but we're talking Middle of the Road here! thats the comparrison! You gota give them credit, those Mullets are awesome!

God did you used to look like those blokes on there in thw 70s??? biggrin.gif

Might have....... but I had an excuse....... in 1972 I would have been ten by December and I remember buying a copy of 'Silver Machine' by Hawkwind that summer aged 9 and nine months.

Now I'd be very proud of my nippers if they bought anything as classic as that track at that age........... they might yet but it would probably be on the sound track of some playstation game sad.gif

But they are showing signs of wide musical tastes......... just like their dear old Dad........... Ernie the milkman biggrin.gif ....... he drove the fastest milkcart in the west.... you know farmer.gif

Might have....... but I had an excuse....... in 1972 I would have been ten by December and I remember buying a copy of 'Silver Machine' by Hawkwind that summer aged 9 and nine months.

Now I'd be very proud of my nippers if they bought anything as classic as that track at that age........... they might yet but it would probably be on the sound track of some playstation game sad.gif

But they are showing signs of wide musical tastes......... just like their dear old Dad........... Ernie the milkman  biggrin.gif ....... he drove the fastest milkcart in the west.... you know  farmer.gif

The only Benny I remember was in Crossroads biggrin.gif

So is there taste in football the same as yours then DorsetCider?? biggrin.gif

Who knows........ I may have even clocked you at the B'mth game I had my bully shirt on...... did you notice me....... did you huh ?  biggrin.gif

No I got a soaking and got in late due to a bus driver taking us the wrong way on the no23 bus. Stopped us near a council estate near a pub(cant remember the name of it) and had to walk for 25 minutes from there. Not a good start to the afternoon mad.gif

No I got a soaking and got in late due to a bus driver taking us the wrong way on the no23 bus. Stopped us near a council estate near a pub(cant remember the name of it) and had to walk for 25 minutes from there. Not a good start to the afternoon  mad.gif

I did come on the forum and advise people that it was going to rain and that they should bring a coat......... some people never listen dunno.gif you might have left for the game by then?

I did come on the forum and advise people that it was going to rain and that they should bring a coat......... some people never listen  dunno.gif  you might have left for the game by then?

Yeah left on Friday tea time. Shame the city coach didn't another excuse for their performance taking 4 and half hours to get to Dorset. Silly boys should have stayed overnight. mad.gif

Yeah left on Friday tea time. Shame the city coach didn't another excuse for their performance taking 4 and half hours to get to Dorset. Silly boys should have stayed overnight. mad.gif

They could have stayed round mine....... brought a tent and camped out in the back garden for the night.

If it took that long for the team coach to get here they really must look at another route or stay overnight as you say.

They could have stayed round mine....... brought a tent and camped out in the back garden for the night.

If it took that long for the team coach to get here they really must look at another route or stay overnight as you say.

The fact that they didn't even stop at the hotel because they were so late may have some effect on their game on Saturday. Reminded me of when we beat Notts county 5 nil a few seasons back. They were late to the ground as well sad.gif

Sorry to interrupt this Robins72/Dorset Cider love in, but we were in the "Middle Of The Road".

It's a little known fact that Eric and Ian McCredie had a incestuous relationship and this "love" was so strong that Ian had a sex change so they could live their lives as a "normal" couple. Now this being 1970's Britain they were hounded out of public life and were exiled to a small bizarre part of Scotland, where, even then, weird was the norm.

Amazingly, a few years later, Ian conceived, and after a complicated pregnancy gave birth to a daughter named Edie.......

......that's where the story goes cold, does anyone know what happened to Mr. & Mr. McCredie and their bonnie daughter Edie McCredie?????

If so, tell me..........

"What's the story in Balamory, wouldn't you like know?"

Their 2nd greatest hit was Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum.  Interestingly this song contained a tune that was often chanted by City fans in the mid-seventies. Anyone remember the lyrics that we used with this?

Sorry no prizes!

Intriguing OD, i'd like to have a go at this one.

I'm usually pretty good on City songs from that era, but i'll need a bit of help on this one.

Can you remember the original lyrics from TD/TD that the City song came from?

Nothing to do with T*** & ##**, the over-rated gas duo was it?

......that's where the story goes cold, does anyone know what happened to Mr. & Mr. McCredie and their bonnie daughter Edie McCredie?????

If so, tell me..........

"What's the story in Balamory, wouldn't you like know?"

Edie McCredie? Went on to play left-back for Chelsea with Chopper Harris on the right.

Archived