IGNORED

Bridges Unsettled

Show Me The Money!

Guest scrumpy dare
Has anyone else seen this from the BBC Footy Message Boards. Apparently some of the Monkey Hangers have heard that he wishes he'd joined them and is finding it hard to settle in Bristol.

Link

join the monkey ****ers your haveing a laugh. biggrin.gif

join the monkey ****ers your haveing a laugh. biggrin.gif

I almost feel nervous to ask why that is such a "crazy" rumour?

Hartlepool have been probably more consistant in the last year or so and geographically it works out for him. I could see it happen. As I said after the Bournemouth game, it wouldn't be the end of your world if you let Bridges go... Except the goal he'll score against you (sods-law). Then again you can install that clause.

Guest scrumpy dare
I almost feel nervous to ask why that is such a "crazy" rumour?

Hartlepool have been probably more consistant in the last year or so and geographically it works out for him. I could see it happen. As I said after the Bournemouth game, it wouldn't be the end of your world if you let Bridges go... Except the goal he'll score against you (sods-law). Then again you can install that clause.

wait till he shows you up on sky biggrin.gif

Guest stfc red
wait till he shows you up on sky biggrin.gif

will he be their then?

rumours are that thorpe has started playing up here already..refused tp play for reserves apparantly

Guest DELLERS

violin.gif

NEVER MIND!!!!

BRIDGES IS HERE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE HERE HE NO'S WHAT A GREAT TEAM IN A GREAT CITY WE ARE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO SHOW ALL DOUBTERS THAT HE WANTS TO DO WELL FOR THIS CLUB HE'LL GET GOALS BY THE BUCKET LOAD

Guest stfc red
violin.gif

NEVER MIND!!!!

BRIDGES IS HERE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE HERE HE NO'S WHAT A GREAT TEAM IN A GREAT CITY WE ARE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO SHOW ALL DOUBTERS THAT HE WANTS TO DO WELL FOR THIS CLUB HE'LL GET GOALS BY THE BUCKET LOAD

imo i think they will both do well for you anyway..you will be in the playoffs we will finish about 10th

violin.gif

NEVER MIND!!!!

Saw Bridges at the gate after the Donny game.He was putting a bucket in his car.Must have been off to get some goals whistling.gif

Archived