IGNORED

Tommy

ziderfarmer

Sorry people you might think i am a new user but i was CiderEad about 3 or 4 years ago if you can remember back that far! also EDR knows me and a couple of this forum if seen me would know the face!

Anyway lately i have beenvisting a couple of the Ex-city players teams sites and the player with the biggest praise by fans and manager was Tommy! QPR had a little vote on their best summer signing and Docs had over 3/4 of the votes.

i no a lot of you think that he was a little ######D and our midfeild is light weight but don't you miss his plod aroung the pitch the skill to get out of tricky situation? i do at the mo.

Anyway i think the post about Tinman being manager and rule the waves response was pure comedy and i must admit was genius! chant6ez.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Keep up the posts they are very interesting farmer.gif i have missed posting!

Guest BeNeRz

Welcome back mate..

Yea i miss tommy too, i just think he grew out of city and needed a new challenge to spark his career back into form..

I still think he will end up back at city sometime in the future

Good luck to him atm, on teletext last week he got praise..

Welcome back mate..

Yea i miss tommy too, i just think he grew out of city and needed a new challenge to spark his career back into form..

I still think he will end up back at city sometime in the future

Good luck to him atm, on teletext last week he got praise..

wey not bad for a first post back thanks! i didnt mentions coles or lita but hey who cares. Colin cramb scored he plays in scottish third now!

Guest BeNeRz
wey not bad for a first post back thanks! i didnt mentions coles or lita but hey who cares. Colin cramb scored he plays in scottish third now!

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

GO CRAMBY!!!

He used to be my fave player when i was lil along with micky bell blushing.gifblushing.gif

chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

GO CRAMBY!!!

He used to be my fave player when i was lil along with micky bell  blushing.gif  blushing.gif

well he was here their every ******* where even the scottish now.

what did my nut in was on sat ex-city players between them got 8 goals boooooo its not fair i got a bournemouth fan at work he was wetting himself bout playing us but he said he couldnt beleive how bad we were.

i reckon early goal sat we win 4-0 praying smiley.gifpraying smiley.gifpraying smiley.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.gif

Guest DELLERS
well he was here their every ******* where even the scottish now.

what did my nut in was on sat ex-city players between them got 8 goals boooooo its not fair i got a bournemouth fan at work he was wetting himself bout playing us but he said he couldnt beleive how bad we were.

i reckon early goal sat we win 4-0  praying smiley.gif  praying smiley.gif  praying smiley.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif

city.gifchant6ez.gif Good prediction! I can definatly see goals in the current team if we get the tactics right then we are going to demolish a team 4 or 5-0 very soon!

Lets hope its sat chant6ez.gif

TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!TINMANS CIDER ARMY!

banghead.gif i know for a fact that tommy wasnt wanted in the team by tins!

donnie gillies (ex city man) i no him.

was friends with tommy and he said that tins wanted him out and diddnt want him in the team.

i feel that to let a player of his quality leave for jus 100k is a joke!

ruled the midfield under wilson diddnt want to know under tinman!

I would say tommy was driven out the club and never wanted to leave. Funny how his discipline problems coincided with the captancy been taken away!

sleeping.gif god, this has been done to death........Mr Doherty had discipline problems pretty much all his career, he also managed to build his portfolio to include fitness and attitude problems.

The guys gone, playing for QPR, throwing up for QPR....lets let it go

sleeping.gif god, this has been done to death........Mr Doherty had discipline problems pretty much all his career, he also managed to build his portfolio to include fitness and attitude problems.

The guys gone, playing for QPR, throwing up for QPR....lets let it go

disagree mate sorry i will let it go when the midfield is right. he may have been unfit and didnt want to play under tins, but did we look light weight in the middle?

i think the answer you are looking for is no!

the displine problem should have been sorted. they could put tape over his mouth.

shaun taylor used a gum sheild for protection doc should have for his mouth doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gifdoh.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.gif

I would say tommy was driven out the club and never wanted to leave. Funny how his discipline problems coincided with the captancy been taken away!

Yeah, funny that when he didn't listen to Tinnion he took his captains armband away, that sounds really stupid, don't you think?

disagree mate sorry i will let it go when the midfield is right. he may have been unfit and didnt want to play under tins, but did we look light weight in the middle?

i think the answer you are looking for is no!

the displine problem should have been sorted. they could put tape over his mouth.

shaun taylor used a gum sheild for protection doc should have for his mouth doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif  farmer.gif

100% agree - Tell me who the hell you can buy for £100,000 that will fill Toms boots in the middle of the park? I think the answer you will find = Nobody.

Tins cant man manage so he flogs the players he dislikes. Imo we have sold Tom and coles that between them with decent man managment could be 2 of the very best players in our division, players we need to get out of this division - we have sold them for £300,000 for the pair - Scandalous. To put this into perspective Lee peacock cost twice as much as this when we signed him!!! Its also no coincidence they are both playing higher league football.

Is there any way to page all members on the forum to find the parents of these misguided youngsters? They shouldn't be left to wander and post messages unsupervised! It's like letting them walk into a gift shop and pick up all the breakable glass and china gifts! doh.gif

For the millionth time....Kids...get over it. Tommy is history. Quit posting the same crap that is on thread after thread below. You might as well start complaining about Andy Cole being sold or Super Bob....forget yesterday. It's all about tomorrow!!!

Is there any way to page all members on the forum to find the parents of these misguided youngsters? They shouldn't be left to wander and post messages unsupervised! It's like letting them walk into a gift shop and pick up all the breakable glass and china gifts!  doh.gif

For the millionth time....Kids...get over it. Tommy is history. Quit posting the same crap that is on thread after thread below. You might as well start complaining about Andy Cole being sold or Super Bob....forget yesterday. It's all about tomorrow!!!

i have just taken my dummy out as i am a silly kid.

when are you going to realise that we still need him. the fact he don't play for us i don't care. what i do care about is some bloke called hollowhead taking our best players for peanuts and getting them to work there two round things off for him, we need him here.

when i saw skuse in pre-season, and end of last i thought here is a good battler give him some physical pressence and he will do any midfielder in the league. at the mo i aint so sure.

and don't call people kids you might wanna check who is posting next time. "SON"

this aint a threat. this is a forum chat/ discussion not people taking cheap shots at fans who care and feel some players were hard done by and hope they do well.

Archived