IGNORED

Swansea Tickets ?

Portland Bill

Say we get 3000 tickets, we would probably sell that easily and then BCFC would be faced with the hassle of getting us all over there!!

I presume they would then expect us to pay for the coaches as we as our ticket!

If swansea want to bus us over there, surely they should pay for the coaches!!

Anyway, i can't see why i just can't get the train? Surely how i travel is my own choice?

Guest waynerred
Why the lack of info regarding tickets etc for Swansea away ?

Anyone on here heard anything ?

i heard on saturday that we were only getting 900 tickets for swansea cause thats all we gave them when they last came here and that we will have to go on official coaches. banghead.gif

i heard on saturday that we were only getting 900 tickets for swansea cause thats all we gave them when they last came here and that we will have to go on official coaches. banghead.gif

Thats crazy. I live in Newport (don't ask), so am i supposed to drive all the way the ashton Gate just to go back past my house again when on the coach??

I hate this ######ing club some times.

Thats crazy. I live in Newport (don't ask), so am i supposed to drive all the way the ashton Gate just to go back past my house again when on the coach??

I hate this ######ing club some times.

Ever stopped to think...No....Thought not.

If we are made to go on offical coaches,it will be on police "advice",NOT the clubs.

You wouldn't want to go to swansea if you were under 16. Trust me i should know. Been there done that and got the scars to prove it. If you do want to go start practising your welsh accent now so they think your one of them. I want to go the game on the train(yes i am nuts) But thats the way i prefer to travel to away games. As you don't have to stay in one seat for the whole journey, You can get drunk on the train and when the train pulls up at a station say cardiff or newport you can jump off for a quick cigerate. Just wondering how far is the new stadium from the train station, Would you need to get a bus or taxi to get there or could you walk it? I use to walk from the train station down to the vetch which was about 20mins walk down through the high street.

I was working in Swansea last week so i went and had a look at the new stadium. Its a bit of a walk from the train station and if you are fat you will not fit through the turnstile.

Archived