IGNORED

Ryan Clarke

ziderfarmer

i nop some of you are going to says a gas but why don't city try him. what i heard from some gasheads is that he should be in their first team. what i have seen of him on the telly he reminds me of phillips when he started out. keep tabs on him at forset green and he will be cheap wages and a bristol boy!

wink.giffarmer.giffarmer.giffarmer.gif

laugh if you like but name a realistic decent target who we know?????

A wild guess but I would have thought he has gone to FGR to gain 1st team experience, if he was going to sit on the bench, he could of just stayed at Ro*ers.

To be honest, I don't think Atkins rates him. Something to do with not kicking the ball high enough or far enough I think!! To be fair though, and it's not often we should be fair to anyone in blue and white, he would be better than having no second keeper at all.

Guest C.T.I.D
thats showed two clean sheets

eh dunno.gif

Forest Green make double signing

Clarke's season-long move had been agreed last month

Forest Green Rovers have completed the signing of striker Alex Meechan and goalkeeper Ryan Clarke.

Meechan, 25, returns for a third spell at The Lawn after finishing last season with Conference rivals Halifax.

Bristol Rovers stopper Clarke, 23, joins on a season-long loan, following the Pirates' signing of fellow goalkeeper Scott Shearer from Coventry.

Clarke has started 22 League games for the Pirates, and was loaned out to Southend and Kidderminster last season.

say's that

eh dunno.gif

Forest Green make double signing 

Clarke's season-long move had been agreed last month

Forest Green Rovers have completed the signing of striker Alex Meechan and goalkeeper Ryan Clarke.

Meechan, 25, returns for a third spell at The Lawn after finishing last season with Conference rivals Halifax.

Bristol Rovers stopper Clarke, 23, joins on a season-long loan, following the Pirates' signing of fellow goalkeeper Scott Shearer from Coventry.

Clarke has started 22 League games for the Pirates, and was loaned out to Southend and Kidderminster last season.

say's that

i did read that but it also shows 1-0 cambridge and 0-0 tamworth!

i aint mocking just looked at all the evidence.

Archived