IGNORED

Could It Work...

TomBCFCUK

3-5-2

I feel this formation could work in this league not many teams use it but i think it could be the way forward for us.

With carey heywood and Partridge who can all play centre half with Fortune on standby, we could have a very strong defence.

Then on the wings you can play murray/Coterill on the right. With G.smith/Goldbourne/Wilkshire on the left.

Then in the centre of Midfield we have the likes of skuse/Brown who would be the holding mdifielder,With either Russell/Wilkshire/Smith/orr either side of them.

Then at front you take your pick out of the three, or maybe even play bridges/Stewert in the hole behind the front two.

What do you think ??

TomBC(I tried to say a naughty word)

3-5-2

I feel this formation could work in this league not many teams use it but i think it could be the way forward for us.

With carey heywood and Partridge who can all play centre half with Fortune on standby, we could have a very strong defence.

Then on the wings you can play murray/Coterill on the right. With G.smith/Goldbourne/Wilkshire on the left.

Then in the centre of Midfield we have the likes of skuse/Brown who would be the holding mdifielder,With either Russell/Wilkshire/Smith/orr either side of them.

Then at front you take your pick out of the three, or maybe even play bridges/Stewert in the hole behind the front two.

What do you think ??

TomBC(I tried to say a naughty word)

Could work, but Cotterill would be even more out of position at wing-back than as a winger, and I've not seen enough of G.Smith to know if the same would be true of him. I'm for giving 4-4-2 more time to work. We are more likely to gel if we don't change the manager, formation, players, length of grass, lucky pants etc every game.

Archived