IGNORED

This Picture Made Me Laugh

Dollymarie

Guest walshy shuffle
Anybody care to write a caption for this picture?

user posted image

Made I laugh!

Dollymarie

is that a scott murray baloon?? wink.gif thought the festival ended last weekend rofl2br.gif

Bristol City Star caught in suspended animation shock

by Mike Hunt (Evil Post)

Super Scotty Muir of Bristol City fame has stunned the world of science.

It appears that on Saturday during a match with Wye Vale, he ran through a time vortex and was captured there for a period calculated at 2.197 seconds.

It is believed during this time that Scort was transported back 2 years in time and believed he was playing Wogan Athletic.

Certainly his Manager Brian Atkins is convinced. "Scoop hasn't been that influential in a game in a long time and certainly something happened to him out there.

Fortunately, he appeared to run back through this vortex at some stage later in the game. Otherwise, I would have had to explain why I felt the need to end our relationship so abruptly and get married instead. I wouldn't want that chat again I can tell you" Brain joked.

It is believed that local celebrity Tony Robinson has been a regular visitor to the Ashton Gate pitch ever since the incident with Scart.

One witness has said he overheard Tony saying "if I can just get back 10 years and convince Rowan not to end it at the 4th series I can stop all this fossil cr@p"

We will keep you updated on Tiny's progress over the coming week.

Bristol City Star caught in suspended animation shock

by Mike Hunt (Evil Post)

Super Scotty Muir of Bristol City fame has stunned the world of science.

It appears that on Saturday during a match with Wye Vale, he ran through a time vortex and was captured there for a period calculated at 2.197 seconds.

It is believed during this time that Scort was transported back 2 years in time and believed he was playing Wogan Athletic.

Certainly his Manager Brian Atkins is convinced.  "Scoop hasn't been that influential in a game in a long time and certainly something happened to him out there.

Fortunately, he appeared to run back through this vortex at some stage later in the game.  Otherwise, I would have had to explain why I felt the need to end our relationship so abruptly and get married instead.  I wouldn't want that chat again I can tell you" Brain joked.

It is believed that local celebrity Tony Robinson has been a regular visitor to the Ashton Gate pitch ever since the incident with Scart.

One witness has said he overheard Tony saying "if I can just get back 10 years and convince Rowan not to end it at the 4th series I can stop all this fossil cr@p"

We will keep you updated on Tiny's progress over the coming week.

Quality!! biggrin.gif

Archived