IGNORED

City v Barnet

somered

Guest marcclifton

tinman should take your name and get walking. If he is still here after tonight, then we are in trouble. He really is a crown without a clue, and needs to call himself a taxi one way

Guest cityboyo1679

i love tinman bcuz hes a legend but hes got to go if we loose tonight top of league 2 barnet may be but were favs to go up so this is totally diabolical!!! Tinman has to go.................. disapointed2se.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
...and one which is top of league 2. Give the opposition some respect some times.

Yeovil up at Ipswich

Forest losing at home to Macclesfield

etc etc etc

It happens.

Our defence is poor, they aint bad, so not a really surprising score at this stage in the season. It aint over yet anyway.

you forgot the best ones

millwall 1 - 0 gas

Swindle 1 - 2 wycombe

Guest marcclifton

so we are chasing a game at home to the mighty Barnet. SL has to take some action after this. I will continue to stay away while tinman is in the clueless leader. I really don't want to here there top of the 2nd, a club going places, a big side etc,etc.

Guest Vodared

I have even scored against Barnet in the early 90's. This is disgraceful as I smoke and drink, maybe our do to . At 39 I see a come back on the cards. I can not believe this is my City that I love and cherish !!!

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

...and one which is top of league 2. Give the opposition some respect some times.

Yeovil up at Ipswich

Forest losing at home to Macclesfield

etc etc etc

It happens.

Our defence is poor, they aint bad, so not a really surprising score at this stage in the season. It aint over yet anyway.

Who gives a monkeys about other teams.

crying.gif

Anyone else concerned we've shipped 8 goals in 5 games, 5 of those goals being at home!?

And thats with our new supposed "solid" defence!

Whatever tonights result, letting in 3 goals at home to an ex-conference side is outrageous.

Here's hoping for a third goal!

One Team

Archived