IGNORED

It Cant Go On.......

Dolman Block B

I just cant me head round it. Its b....y awful, and and it hurts. Gas idiots texting insults and laughing their socks off, aint worried about their own shower of s..t at all. Tins needs help, BIGTIME AND NOW!!! Surley, you all agree? Please, no posts give him 10 matches, i don't want to hear that at all.

don't forget, this was bl.dy BARNET, in the conference last season, and they made us look pants!!!!.

Sensible posts only, even the wifes gone up to hide under the bed!!! disapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gifdisapointed2se.gif

Guest Vodared

What a sad but truthful day. Face up to it, this is worse than the league results. I can remember us beating Chelsea and Liverpool in cup games with average players. Today is the biggest insult ever .

RIP

banghead.gif

Exactly, Tins needs to learn to be a coach first. We need a experienced proven Manager who has achieved something in Football to take control and bring Tins on. We are going nowhere fast at the moment, to concede four goals at Home to Barnet is going to make us the laughing stock of Football.

Christ knows what Izale McLeod will do on saturday, he has pace to burn

Archived