IGNORED

Does It Help Anything

BCFC Grim

slating tinnion, it doesnt pass possitive vibes over to the players does it, i went tonight and thought we didnt play to bad in the first half. the second half was a bit poor but we need to stick with tinnion, for a few more games atleast.

one question?

what good does it do?

lets get behind tinnion and the team and help us stride to promotion instead of moaning constantly,

city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

I went but all the problems from last year were stll there. Yes we have the players and yes we created chances but tactically we were poor at defending and attacking set plays and this was the same as last year. We all want City to do well but for the first time I have to agree that tactically we're a shambles and much as I want Tinns to succeed, I cannot see it.

Guest Vodared
slating tinnion, it doesnt pass possitive vibes over to the players does it, i went tonight and thought we didnt play to bad in the first half. the second half was a bit poor but we need to stick with tinnion, for a few more games atleast.

one question?

what good does it do?

lets get behind tinnion and the team and help us stride to promotion instead of moaning constantly,

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

NO not anymore, I don't get that many chances in my job ! ranting.gif

We did not play to bad????

What we were damn right ######T - Longballs all the time not much passing, to much giving the ball away in silly places, can't defend for toffee, set pieces can't defend them as usual, our corners sucked. I am sure others can add many more.

We did not play to bad doh.gif

one question?

what good does it do?

I do still believe that we have a decent squad, the problem is they are eleven individuals out there with no leadership. This is why Tinnion is being slatted and should go. He has shown last season and this that he has not got the foggiest on how to get them playing as a team, sorry but he has to go before its to late

one question?

what good does it do?

Hopefully it will help to get the clown out of his job and by the law of averages we might get in a Manager who actually is skilled at his job and knows how to manage.

Archived