IGNORED

No Leader On The Pitch Tonight ?

headhunter

So City carried on where they left off on Saturday - when was the last time we let in 6 goals in 2 home games ?

Brooker tried hard again tonight but I don't think it works having a forward as skipper.

The most senior pro out there tonight was Carey and as someone else said on this forum he just did not look up for it.

Several times beaten by the ball played in behind him then when in possession his customary lazy lob forward.

We've ended his Coventry nightmare and he'll try and get away with performances like that for a few years yet before being put out to grass at Bath !!!

I took a neutral guest tonight and his impartial comment centred on the lack of pace, passion, organisation shown by City.

So City carried on where they left off on Saturday - when was the last time we let in 6 goals in 2 home games ?

Brooker tried hard again tonight but I don't think it works having a forward as skipper.

The most senior pro out there tonight was Carey and as someone else said on this forum he just did not look up for it.

Several times beaten by the ball played in behind him then when in possession his customary lazy lob forward.

We've ended his Coventry nightmare and he'll try and get away with performances like that  for a few years yet before being put out to grass at Bath !!!

I took a neutral guest tonight and his impartial comment centred on the lack of pace, passion, organisation shown by City.

Been a problem for ages now! For gods sake if I have to go on the pitch and sort em out I will. banghead.gif

We've ended his Coventry nightmare and he'll try and get away with performances like that  for a few years yet before being put out to grass at Bath !!!

Brooker is also too young to be skipper in my opinion. You need someone older and way more experienced.

Archived