IGNORED

Picture Caption

cider head

My light-hearted view of a very worried looking Tinman.......

Tinman is in deep thought with regard to the forth-coming Swansea fixture with the worry that Bristol City FC supporters may again face the same type of persecution from this country's corrupt Royalist Gestapo Police and their Crown Prosecution Service toff puppet masters as at Walsall last season. Tinman reflects on the fact that far from representing - in the words of the corrupt judiciary - "the finest and most just legal system in the world" their idea of justice actually represents the persecution of those least able to defend themselves in their imposter Queen's law courts. A football supporter thus represents 'fair game' and 'easy fodder' for heavy fines and even imprisonment for the most minor misdemeanor. Tinman has avidly read my articles and can take solace in the knowledge that these type of Royalist persecutors were slaughtered in their thousands in the English Civil War, hated in the former American colonies, guillotined in revolutionary France and annihilated in Soviet Russia. farmer.gif

Pretty heavy thoughts - but the Tinman was deep in thought last night.

Guest citycityman

Stewart- "Cant beleive Ive missed Eastenders tonight, thought i'd have been rested for this mickey mouse game"

Tinnion- "Hmmm, M.K Dons game, I may try Stewart in defence, Fortune up front and Bridges a tril in defence.. yes thats what I'l do, I mean it worked on Championship manager the other night"

Guest citycityman

Stewart- "Cant beleive Ive missed Eastenders tonight, thought i'd have been rested for this mickey mouse game"

Tinnion- "Hmmm, M.K Dons game, I may try Stewart in defence, Fortune up front and Bridges a tril in defence.. yes thats what I'l do, I mean it worked on Championship manager the other night"

So good it posted twice..............not rofl2br.gif

just what is tins and stewart thinking  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

user posted image

Or... biggrin.gif

TEXTING... Dear Jim 'L' Fix it...

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I could goon alnight rofl2br.gif

Off topic but isit me or does Tinnion always shout first first work when replying to a question when being interviewed? ( just a observastion with no irrelavence )

' Man of the Match T-I-N-N-I-O-N'

SEND

Stewart - "You honestly don't need city's text service to convince you that we lost  4-2, do you?"

hahaha loving those two. those are my favourite two by far.

Archived