IGNORED

Who Is To Blame?

tinmansboots

Yes City are performing badly under the management of Tins and Millen.

Results are not going the way we would like them to.

Remember the Board appointed Tins.

The Board o.k. the wages that are being payed to Stewart, Bridges and Co.

It is the same nucleus of the Board that appointed Pulis, Wilson and the current team.

It is the same Board that turned down the chance of Peter Taylor when Scott Davidson had him eating out of his hand.

It's the same Board that promised a new stand.

It's the same Board that said we weren't in the business of selling our best players.

Read my other posts. After a good nights sleep I still think Tins should step down as Manager. Sometimes things need to be changed.

I don't want to see him leave the club because he has passion for this club.

But if the Board gave the job on passion I'd have been manager 15 years ago.

So on Saturday if things aren't going well just ask yourself who is to blame?

Yes City are performing badly under the management of Tins and Millen.

Results are not going the way we would like them to.

Remember the Board appointed Tins.

The Board o.k. the wages that are being payed to Stewart, Bridges and Co.

It is the same nucleus of the Board that appointed Pulis, Wilson and the current team.

It is the same Board that turned down the chance of Peter Taylor when Scott Davidson had him eating out of his hand.

It's the same Board that promised a new stand.

It's the same Board that said we weren't in the business of selling our best players.

Read my other posts. After a good nights sleep I still think Tins should step down as Manager. Sometimes things need to be changed.

I don't want to see him leave the club because he has passion for this club.

But if the Board gave the job on passion I'd have been manager 15 years ago.

So on Saturday if things aren't going well just ask yourself who is to blame?

The whole club is like a rudderless ship. We stagger from one fiasco to the next, PR or otherwise. Some would have us all believe 'they're the best board we've ever had' and that if SL left that would signal the end of BCFC. It's utter turd, this club will be around long after Steve Lansdown.

This board fritter way money left, right and centre, stadium planning, plans for new stands (none of which have delivered anything), feasibility studies galore and compensation payments for THEIR poor decision making, lost money on academy products allowed to walk away for peanuts.

We are told we're losing approx £1M per year, a figure (in no small part) down to the reasons above plus their shortsighted policies on ticketing surcharges and the revenue lost from poor choices in merchandising and catering.

I ask you, who ultimately picks up the tab for these losses due to pi$$ poor decisions made by this board? Answers on a postcard. disapointed2se.gif

Archived