IGNORED

Keith 'folded Arms' Millen Out

havanatopia

Whats the verdict on Millen? We have all said our piece on Tins but could it be that he is less to blame than his number 2? After all, they are supposed to be working together but all i see from Millen is folded armed nonchalence. what say you all???

biggrin.gif

It depends what Tinnion wants from him on a matchday. Last night he spent the first half in the directors box watching from there.

I don't have a problem with having only one animated figure on the bench. It must be easier for the players to be taking instructions from only one person. In fact I don't have a problem with no animation from the bench, it is all for show or stress relief and does little or no good.

I'm also a believer that if you have enough leaders on the pitch the manager and no2 need not do too much from the side. If the team is well prepared they should be able to do it themselves. As many a manager has said once they have crossed the white line it is down to the players. At the moment it seems that we don't have CB and CM pairings that can make any decisions for themselves or the team.

Millen should be judged by his performance on the training ground not on the touchline. If he is responsible for our defending at set pieces then I am getting concerned!

Sorry but i don't see the point in him going if theres no-one around to take his job who's any better.

For all the comings and goings over the summer the one glaring ommission (aside from a proper winger right or left) was the absence of the experienced hand that was going to be brought in to help Tinnion through the next few years.

Since there was the huge outcry over it last year all has fallen silent on this point. Now does this mean that we've decided we arent going to bother or we can't afford it??

Or, and here's a way off base theory, perhaps that was just mooted around at a time of discontent with the manager to shut us lot up and the club never had any intention of finding anyone.

Either way as Tinnion position beocmes more an more precarious might this be the one signing we all regret wasn't made??

I'm sure none of us want Tinnion to fail and would love nothing more than to be successful under a great servent of the club - but you gotta ask that for all the players coming and going is this the trick we really missed?

Sorry but i don't see the point in him going  if theres no-one around to take his job who's any better.

For all the comings and goings over the summer the one glaring ommission (aside from a proper winger right or left) was the absence of the experienced hand that was going to be brought in to help Tinnion through the next few years.

Since there was the huge outcry over it last year all has fallen silent on this point. Now does this mean that we've decided we arent going to bother or we can't afford it??

Or, and here's a way off base theory, perhaps that was just mooted around at a time of discontent with the manager to shut us lot up and the club never had any intention of finding anyone.

Either way as Tinnion position beocmes more an more precarious might this be the one signing we all regret wasn't made??

I'm sure none of us want Tinnion to fail and would love nothing more than to be successful under a great servent of the club - but you gotta ask that for all the players coming and going is this the trick we really missed?

Exactly. I, as many of us or perhaps most of us, seem to see the 'bleeding' obvious; if you employ a rookie at least have the nous to put an experienced man behind him. SL has made a big error here, he has cost us one season and possibly now two seasons. Hence why BCFC need to get a replacement for Millen. Here is where i disagree with your point about there not being a replacement available or they would have made a move. I think you are being too generous to the board. There is a plethora of coaches out there who are on the sidelines waiting for work who have vastly more experience than Millen. Anyway, it is as you say all rather sad we are yet again talking about changes but such is football.