IGNORED

Jeffrey Archer

PhatWill

Guest BTR_FTG

Yes, Archhole did align himself to The Unmentionables circa the period their President was some minor nobility. Then again, Archhole 'went to Oxford','ran for England', 'had a father who was an Army Major', 'never furthered Monica Cochlan five grand in an envelope at Victoria Station', 'has a spotless back'....need I go on?

BTR

FTG

If you ever get the chance to see a classic old clip of Archer running in a 100 yard sprint (representing his University, I think), it is well worth a look.

Archer repeatedly false starts or 'cheats' and the commentary is classic.

Also, I believe Mr.Archer has letters after his name, which he used in an attempt to give the impression he had some sort of Phys. Ed. qualification. Truth is, he bought the letters after his name from an American fitness magazine and they have no worth whatsoever.

Thankfully, he grew out of lying and cheating in later years.

Guest BTR_FTG

Apropos Edson's mention of the Archhole 'at the races' clip, he neglects to mention that after the false starts Archhole is disqualified yet refuses to conceed the judge's decision & behaves like the petulant child that he is until such time as the judge gives in & allows him to run simply to shut him up....

BTR

FTG

Guest Red_Alligator

As far as I know the list of notables includes/has included:

City: John Cleese, Massive Attack, Fred Wedlock (obviously!), Baldrick, The Wurzels, Jonathon Pearce

Rovers: Archer (if he isn't lying), Rod Hull & Emu (deceased)

Says it all!!

Red_Alligator

Biting Gasheads and anyone from Swindon for 20 years.

Emu is dead ? When did that happen ?

Dec 24th, Parky ate him.

Anyone else want to own up to owning a replica "Emu" soft toy??

......when they were a kid

......It was my sisters really, it just happened to live in my room.

too much information potbelly.

Archived