IGNORED

Flip Of A Coin...

Lordofthebling

Right, I'm going to flip a coin.

Here we go. Heads we win at home against MK Dons, tails we lose.....

Right. Ok, its up....... its up.......

And its honestly landed on HEADS.

Thats it. We will win tomorrow. You try it. Fail proof. Heads every time and a City win. city.gif

And if that isnt enough - I will be up, bright and early to watch Soccer AM. I will shower, shave, pop to the pub for a couple and then make my way to the ground with my Dad, both in our freshly laundered City shirts. Buy a programme, buy a big greasy burger and sit in the same seats we always do.

This time, I will be wearing the same boxers as I did against Port Vale - the same ones I am sure, absolutley positive I wore against Hartlepool on that night.

This is my new lucky superstition. One game old. Lets see if it works for tomorrow.......

You got any? Sometimes I have to cross the road with my right foot first otherwise all my pets will die, but I think thats just my OCD....

Right, I'm going to flip a coin.

Here we go.  Heads we win at home against MK Dons, tails we lose.....

Right.  Ok, its up....... its up.......

And its honestly landed on HEADS. 

Thats it.  We will win tomorrow.  You try it.  Fail proof.  Heads every time and a City win.  city.gif

And if that isnt enough - I will be up, bright and early to watch Soccer AM.  I will shower, shave, pop to the pub for a couple and then make my way to the ground with my Dad, both in our freshly laundered City shirts.  Buy a programme, buy a big greasy burger and sit in the same seats we always do.

This time, I will be wearing the same boxers as I did against Port Vale - the same ones I am sure, absolutley positive I wore against Hartlepool on that night.

This is my new lucky superstition.  One game old.  Lets see if it works for tomorrow.......

You got any?  Sometimes I have to cross the road with my right foot first otherwise all my pets will die, but I think thats just my OCD....

its in the air..... its a TAILS. rofl2br.gif

Archived