IGNORED

It's Started

paignton red

Is it going to be a worthless draw, a last minute hatrick for Platt ? i do not see a city winner quite frankly but prepared to dance if they do., disapointed2se.gif shambolic performance whatever the score struggling to beat this lot is appalling management - if you blame the players then you blame tinhead as he bought them all virutally.

If any team leaks two goals a game, and we bloody have, you then have to score three or more to win, and we aint. Midfield not good enough, and a kamikaze defence, and Brooks excepted (Who we aint surprised at, he aint no superstar, just a Div 3 (Real Money) striker, on top of his game) and Gillespie who aint had a chance, our much vaunted strike force errr aint so far done a Leeeeeeroy (You know Judas, who jumped ship, and I cant think why he'd wanna do that, can you boys and girls??) Leeeeroy werent my cuppa tea at the start of last season, but by God, we'd never even had a near miss to the play offs with out him, and boy was I wrong about him, except the jumping ship bit, once we did our annual blow promotion party piece.

Promotion, naaaaaaaaaaaaaah, with out serious improvement its more like the other end for us.

We were crap in defence last season, and its carried on, new players, still kack defence...........so errrrrrrrrr whats the common denominator, oh, I know, the tactical genius which is Brian Tinnion/Kieth Millen.....

Same kack, different season, mes braves.......... disapointed2se.gif Bleedin shouldnt be, but...

Archived