IGNORED

Just Got Back From Glasgow..

Tinmansleftboot

after watching Rangers beat Famagusta to qualify for thr £10m jackpot that is the chapions league.

Now, Rangers won two trophies last year and as stated above will play the likes of Porto and Inter over the next couple of months. Lifes a bitch eh!!

Anyway, sitting in a pub after the game i listened to a group of Gers fans that wanted Alex McLeish's head on a stick! The reason being he is too inexperienced and wont be able to draw big name players to Ibrox. This got me thinking about our situation...

Rangers fans will expect more than us and we in turn should expect more than a club like Brentford. Tins would probably be best suited with a job like Torquey or Cheltenham. He could cut his teeth with a 'small' club and we could benefit from his experience in years to come.

A club like City really should have an established manager in charge. I always waxed lyrical about Danny Wilson. He knew what he was doing and unfortunately fell just short. Yes, he made mistakes but are you perfect at your job?

It pains me to say this again but Tins really should step down if he really loves the club! The big difference between Bt and Alex McLeish at Rangers is a £10m windfall!!

RR

Archived