IGNORED

Enjoy It!

bcfcchris2016

did anyone hear that bloke who rang up on Radio Bristol. I can imagine he just had an Heart Attack. He constantley said "Enjoy the Football and Stop Moaning. This Is GREAT Football" He said that sentance over and over again.

It was very funny, He just would not shut his mouth although he did say a few good points. Anyone hear ?

Guest dogwood
did anyone hear that bloke who rang up on Radio Bristol. I can imagine he just had an Heart Attack. He constantley said "Enjoy the Football and Stop Moaning. This Is GREAT Football" He said that sentance over and over again.

It was very funny, He just would not shut his mouth although he did say a few good points.  Anyone hear ?

yes , i have just stopped laughing , rofl2br.gif , what a guy , not sure if he was drunk , ? sounded totally spaced out, rofl2br.gif . talk about head in the sand job , a star happy clapper .

biggrin.gif Top bloke city.gif Although he did go on a bit i think he did make some good points. To me it sounded like he went to watch today not caring weather we won or lost but just wanted to be entertained wich was fair enough. It sounded like he was talking whilst runnig home biggrin.gif

Was he the caller after the bloke from Stockwood who rang up and complained about Partridge and someone else(?) being so poor today? I was still in Bemmie when he returned home, must have gone by helicopter! biggrin.gif

made my afternoon!  we were creased up with laughter!  Good for him!

Question now.

Why was Millen doing the interview?  Was Tins giving the players a talking too, or explaining to Steve why he should stay??

snack.gif

No - he was having that post match bevvy with Danny - probably spiked his drink..

Archived