IGNORED

A Question About Those That "boo"

Markman

I was going to post on this topic but I am glad to see many others have already. The one thing I simply cannot understand was at the START OF THE GAME. Before a ball was kicked, Wilson got a muted Cheer (after his ineptness v Brighton (no LITA - can you guys who hate Tin's not remember back that far!) but Tinman recieved muted booing - I cannot understand this - if must have been several hundred people so can one of you please explain what the point of that was before the game had even started. What did you expect to achieve? What was the point? Or are you just complete "*##*##*'s?

I think we do pay our money and we do have the right to complain etc etc but to jeer Tins before the game started??!! Insane - can you explain?

If people arent happy with the service they are provided don't they complain?

How else can you complain about a manager other than booing him? Write him a letter which he won't even read?

Guest bristolcity5

I though that booing was wrong,but the man on the mic wanted that reaction. yeah fair play he said welcome back danny wilson i thought it was good he got a cheer, but he never usually says and your manager brian tinnion he knows peoples fellings at the moment i clapped and felt real sorry for tins- what hope has the man got if he gets booed before a game! People want him out but he was in charge for that game so you have to get behind him! city.gif

But the question was: "What was the point? What do you hope to achieve?"

Are the questions too difficult?

Simple really;Pressumme its to let the powers that be know some fans arent happy, and things should change dunno.gif

If you dislike Tinman so much, don't go and watch City.

Simple. Money talks, attendance talks even if you have season ticket.

You all knew who the manager was before the season started and when you bought your season ticket.

I was disgusted yesterday with the boo boys before the game, it sickens me.

If you dislike Tinman so much, don't go and watch City.

Simple. Money talks, attendance talks even if you have season ticket.

You all knew who the manager was before the season started and when you bought your season ticket.

I was disgusted yesterday with the boo boys before the game, it sickens me.

Attendance does talk 15000 first game 10000 yesterday someone will notice soon city.gif

Things would have changed a lot quicker if we had lost yesterday. Were you also cheering for that to happen?

No firstly cause I wasnt there smile.gif and secondly City has been my life for 40 years now, seen worse and better but I have never hoped we lose or booed team,player or management, called them a few choice words over the years though mad.gifmad.gif

Exactly, that is my point. The board aren't stupid and if results don't improve Tinman will go.

Lets stop the booing though, I am sick of it and prefer away games to home at present.

Fair do`s ;the booing wont stop though its some fans frustrations dunno.gif

If people arent happy with the service they are provided don't they complain?

How else can you complain about a manager other than booing him? Write him a letter which he won't even read?

Totally agree. The only way BT will wake up and take off his rose-tinted specs and realise we are **** is if fans tell him how they feel and as there is no Ask BT Forum the only way to show it is at the game.

BCAGFC

Totally agree. The only way BT will wake up and take off his rose-tinted specs and realise we are **** is if fans tell him how they feel and as there is no Ask BT Forum the only way to show it is at the game.

BCAGFC

This is just tosh! You support the team - booing before a ball is kicked on match day is simply moronic - good grief!! banghead.gif

This is just tosh! You support the team - booing before a ball is kicked on match day is simply moronic - good grief!! banghead.gif

I NEVER boo the team because as you said that doesn't help anyone but I did comment on Tinnion yesterday as I am extremely dispondant after only 5 games and I feel I am back in the good old days of Division 4 when all we went to football for was a good drink and a laugh and success on the football field was secondary as we knew we had a poor team and we would probably get beat which is different to now as we have a VERY GOOD squad and the management are not getting the best out of them, hence my comment yesterday regarding the management.

BCAGFC

I NEVER boo the team because as you said that doesn't help anyone but I did comment on Tinnion yesterday as I am extremely dispondant after only 5 games and I feel I am back in the good old days of Division 4 when all we went to football for was a good drink and a laugh and success on the football field was secondary as we knew we had a poor team and we would probably get beat which is different to now as we have a VERY GOOD squad and the management are not getting the best out of them, hence my comment yesterday regarding the management.

BCAGFC

I well remember those days - we tried playing good football even though we were not very good! I think what annoyed me was the "Wilson" cheer and the Tinnion "boo" befoe the game - as someone else said this was partly due to that awful pre match announcer - sooner he goes the better!

I don't have a problem with the side being booed off at half time, we were shocking, I actually booed, I boo the performance.

When Tinnion was booed before the game I felt like walking out, I was sick and ashamed, a complete disgrace.

I totally agree about the pre-match booing of Tins as I have stated elsewhere - it was idiotic.

However I can't understand the booing at half time, it just seems very self indulgent to me. The players know what the score is, know how well or badly they have played, and don't need the 'supporters' to tell them. The same players are going to emerge 15 minutes later and be expected to put it right.

For those who say it is a way to show what they think of the manager: As I see it the manager is always going to be sacked between games, never during them. So if fans want to demonstrate their feelings about the manager they should save it until 90 minutes when it can't have a negative effect on the players.

Put simply from 0-90 minutes it is about the players, and giving them as much support as possible. After the game boo as much you like towards the manager, players, board or whatever else makes you unhappy - especially if it's the ref smile.gif

i personally think tinnion is the wrong man for the job and i think he has to go but i would never boo him before the game has even kicked off if we would of won 6-0 the people that booed him would of been clapping at the final whistle. i don't think the bloke on the mic should of said welcome brian tinnion because it was obvious what people think of him but why boo before the game just sit the bitting your lip shutup.gif how do you think the players would of felt going into that game hearing that

Archived