IGNORED

Lost Season Tickets

shepton red

My daughter dropped our season tickets yesterday on the way out of the ground. They were in a pink Pukka shoulder bag. They were dropped somewhere between the Dolman and the road that runs paralell with the back of the Dolman. If you picked up or know someone who did can you please PM me.

Many thanks. city.gif

If not I think you may be able to get a replacement - my Mrs washed mine last season & phoned the ticket office who said they would replace it (costs £20 of course, well how much do you think it costs for someone to reach down, pick it out the box & put it on the counter?)

I managed to still use mine but had some funny looks for the "cleaner" tickets!

If not I think you may be able to get a replacement - my Mrs washed mine last season & phoned the ticket office who said they would replace it (costs £20 of course, well how much do you think it costs for someone to reach down, pick it out the box & put it on the counter?)

I managed to still use mine but had some funny looks for the "cleaner" tickets!

I did exactly this... and had similar looks when handing over the crusty and flaking tickets....

My daughter dropped our season tickets yesterday on the way out of the ground.  They were in a pink Pukka shoulder bag.  They were dropped somewhere between the Dolman and the road that runs paralell with the back of the Dolman.  If you picked up or know someone who did can you please PM me.

Many thanks. city.gif

Yeah yeah yeah mate biggrin.gif , your daughter has probably realised theres better things to do on a Saturday biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif . You sure she didnt set fire to em devil.gifdevil.gif

Many thanks, i think, to the person who dropped my tickets into the ground today. Just when I thought I was going to have to fork out another £20 x 2 for replacement tickets. Thanks alot you probably saved me a fortune, not only on the tickets but also Relate, my missus would have gone mental! city.gif

Archived