IGNORED

Successful Manager ?

Royz

What qualities does it take become a quality manager.

Good tactician.

Good motivator.

Good man manager.

I recon you need at least two of the three

Anything else? and how many of these qualities does our present man have?

Good tactician.

Good motivator.

Good man manager.

shutup.gif I`ll refrain from answering that shutup.gif

Must have motivational skills as the team came out after a rollicking in the dressing room and fought back to a draw, could have won.

Don't know about man manager skills, neither does anyone on here, ask the players.

Changed the tactics on Saturday and saved the game, not bad on that evidence, should have started Bridges, dosen't seem to know his best team, worrying.

Good tactician.

Good motivator.

Good man manager.

I think Tactically we struggle

I think as a man Manager we struggle

I think as a good communicator we struggle.

As for motivation, I think the players don't want to let themselves down.

So yes as a motivator I think we struggle.

Wonder what SL would answer to these questions? dunno.gif

Wonder what SL would answer to these questions?  dunno.gif

Probably something like 'I leave this to our manager whom I have complete faith in'

Wonder what SL would answer to these questions?  dunno.gif

Your comments are noted.

Richie - you say no motivation...

Who got the teams heads up after a shcoking first half then and sent them back out playing much better and scoring twice, Tinnion, although you won't admit it.

So there's no man management involved in that your saying, bollocking the players, they obviously respected him and they did go out and fight for his job, as my mate said on the way home.

We all know you have something big against Tinnion, even before he had managed a game for City and you've wanted him to be a failure from day one, why keep posting the same things all the time?

Richie - you say no motivation...

Who got the teams heads up after a shcoking first half then and sent them back out playing much better and scoring twice, Tinnion, although you won't admit it.

So there's no man management involved in that your saying, bollocking the players, they obviously respected him and they did go out and fight for his job, as my mate said on the way home.

We all know you have something big against Tinnion, even before he had managed a game for City and you've wanted him to be a failure from day one, why keep posting the same things all the time?

I thought I read somehwere that he didn't berate the players at half time because he didn't want to destroy their confidence any more than had been done already.

Man management? When you fall out with Tinnion, you don't get a look in and usually end up leaving the club - you call that good man management? Why aren't Keogh, Gillespie, Smith and Grant getting a look in? Have they said something out of place on the training ground and upset Tinnion? Because it certainly can't be because the other players are playing so well to keep them out.

As for the conspiracy theory jibe, perhaps the same can be said of your own emotional defensive stance of Tinnion. At least RichieB and others put forward constructive arguments as to why they feel Tinnion is not up to the job.

The usual response from the pro-Tinnion camp is 'if you don't like it, go support somebody else', or failing that, a comparison with the length of time Wilson was afforded. What sort of arguments are those?

Apart from those two arguments, I've yet to see anything constructive about why he should be allowed to continue. Would you like to start?

I think that Tinnions only saving grace is the ability to bring players to Ashton Gate and sell the club to them.

He deserves credit for getting the likes of Bridges here, plus other players from clubs at the same level.

Other than that, he is poor in every department.

Did he do that? I tought it was M.S. who encouraged Bridges here. and what about the players we have sold most of them have gone to a higher division.

Guest C.T.I.D

Unless anyone has been in the dressing rooms and witnessed first hand the tactics and management at work i cannot see how anyone can pass judgement.

so easy to blame the management but it's the players(mainly the central defense)who need to give it 100% for the badge.

Unless anyone has been in the dressing rooms and witnessed first hand the tactics and management at work i cannot see how anyone can pass judgement.

so easy to blame the management but it's the players(mainly the central defense)who need to give it 100% for the badge.

Maybe the manager who picked those players, don't think they picked there selves disapointed2se.gif

Good tactician.

Good motivator.

Good man manager.

I could make a guess on the above, but as pointed out elsewhere it'd just be a guess - maybe an educated one, but still a guess.......

What does worry me though is the amount of "direction" from the bench during the game. It's almost as if Tinman has to tell the players what to do in every situation - you know, "push forward", "get back", "pick up this man" etc etc. These seem to be basic footballing skills to me, but everything's being run from the bench.

Compare this to the old boss in the other dug out on Saturday - he had a couple of "arm waving rants" at players who were doing the wrong thing, and called over the carrot top in the back four at one point towards the end of the first half for a bit of a one on one "chat", but the players just got on and played the game the rest of the time.

Seems to me that our squad are now 100% following instructions, rather than playing anyform of natural game. No wonder there's no "gel" going on.......

Moose.

Archived