IGNORED

Line Up

ziderfarmer

after saturday we saw the weakness of the 4-4-2.

is brian going to stick with the formation of his 3-5-2?

i was happy when bridges got put behind the front two as i said on posts before stick him behind the front two it worked. anyway what would yopur line up be on sat? this is mine!

---------------------Phillips

---------J Smith-----Heywood----Carey- (ithought smith was good at the back)

Murray-------Wilkshire--Brown----------Golbourne

-----------------------Bridges--------------------------

-----------------Gillespie-----Brooker

i have left skuse out cos i think he has not been affective this season so far.

Subs

skuse

cotterill

fortune

smith

Grant

pretty much the same as i think but not to sure about louis, he hasnt performed so far, maybe put keogh or partridge in. i also think cole skuse might play instead of wilkshire, he hasnt played to bad so far. weve got bridges to create so put cole into tighten up the midfield

city.gif

Louis botled it three times for me on Saturday.  Was shocked, at times when he needed to stick a foot in he bottled it.

when brown went in it got the crowd going! the players should take note of that. i aint saying we should go into the game vinny jones style but i nice meaty challenge always gets the crowd going. louis bottles it when he is near his own area. but i thinkmhe is just solid and thats what we need!

I think the 3-5-2 is the way to go, we looked much better with it on Saturday. Not sure who'd be best with Heywood, but with Parto away I might go with Keogh and dare I say Fortune.... blink.gif

does that mean wilkshire is away as well no they would be back. j smith was really good on sat skuse could go at the back. his debut was the best game i saw of him and that was at the back

Carey really went down in my estimations on Saturday. Brown was chucking himself in all over the park, Bridges was fighting and then Carey bottled it when Brown and an MK Dons player were fighting on the ground for the ball. From that, MK Dons hit the crossbar.

If Tinnion wants players who gets stuck in, it aint Carey. Smith, Heywood and Goldbourne, with Keogh or Parto in the middle.

My team would be...

..................................................Phillips.............................................

.........................................................................................................

..................keogh.......................Heywood...................Partridge...........

..........................................................................................................

...murray...............brown..............................skuse.........g.smith...........

.................................................Bridges..............................................

..................................brooker.......................gillespe...........................

bench:

Wilkshire

carey

goldbourne

coterill

orr

I would go for this (in a 3-4-1-2 formation):

....................Phillips..................

........Keogh.....Heywood.....Fortune*

Cotterill.....Skuse.....Brown......G Smith**

......................Bridges..................

..........Brooker.............Gillespie

*Will be partridge when he gets back from international duty

**I think it should be G Smith, but it will be Golbourne - as Tins as already declared that he will definitely start

Guest silkman
after saturday we saw the weakness of the 4-4-2.

is brian going to stick with the formation of his 3-5-2?

i was happy when bridges got put behind the front two as i said on posts before stick him behind the front two it worked. anyway what would yopur line up be on sat? this is mine!

---------------------Phillips

---------J Smith-----Heywood----Carey- (ithought smith was good at the back)

Murray-------Wilkshire--Brown----------Golbourne

-----------------------Bridges--------------------------

-----------------Gillespie-----Brooker

i have left skuse out cos i think he has not been affective this season so far.

Subs

skuse

cotterill

fortune

smith

Grant

Gillespie is one of Wilson's signings - Tinnion is not man enough to pick him even though he is the best option. Tinnion continues to pick Cotterill ahead of Gillespie.What has Cotterill done this season - nothing. Tinnion should put his prejudices to one side and pick his best side.

Gillespie is one of Wilson's signings - Tinnion is not man enough to pick him even though he is the best option. Tinnion continues to pick Cotterill ahead of Gillespie.What has Cotterill done this season - nothing. Tinnion should put his prejudices to one side and pick his best side.

Coterill is a winger to me he has the pace and ability to do anything, just needs to work on final delivery.

my team would be

.........................phillips..........................

j.smith.........heywood..........fortune..........goulbourne

..............................skuse...............................

...........murray.........................brown

............................bridges............................

........................brooker..................gillespie

i would keep bridges playing in the hole because he changed the game when he came on and played their he has the ability to run at players and take them on then link the play up superbly. i would give gillespie a chance he has pace and i think he would threaten their defence. skuse in front the back 4 to break play up and protect heywood and fortune hopefully enough to keep a clean sheet. fortune in for carey because although alot of people don't rate him and personally i don't but he hasnt done alot wrong this season (apart from being huge and never winning a header) but i think he deserves another chance.

Archived