IGNORED

What The Hell Is The Man Saying?

CiderEagle

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or indeed if it is true but there is an article on BBC sport, that quotes (from Tinnion):

"That ovation for him felt like a shot at myself and the team, yet he couldn't get us out of this division after four years of trying.

"I gave Leroy Lita his big opportunity then had to sell him for £1m.

"Give me four years to get it right like Danny and if I haven't got the club promoted by then, I'll walk."

Now if Tins actually said that (was it in a newpaper), what the hell is he on about? Of course Danny is going to get a good reception, he didn't get us up, but he damn nearly got us promoted automatically TWICE in two years.

The man deserves more time to get it right, yes but this constant slating people in public is embarassing. Someone has got to tell him to sort it out.

In addition to this, I may as well mention his post match interview after Barnet. He managed to offend his entire sqaud: 1 side by telling them they are not commited enough, and the other side by telling them they're not the best players.

The man is an utter prat.

Cidergal (yes I know it says CiderEagle... Daddy was logged in blushing.gif)

Sorry to sound blunt, but people have gone over Tinnions words with a fine tooth comb and it's getting boring now. People seem to just want to slag off the words which is fair enough, but to keep reading about it.

Can we start talking about something else?

MM

Archived