IGNORED

Ten Reasons Why...

tin

Right now I've never been so angry with my club in over ten years of loyal service. After being duped into renewing my season ticket this season, firstly with Sexton's fictitious tales of a new stand making it hard to get a seat and the promise of Lita and Stewart together proved too much to resist. But now it's Tinnion. Just because he is a playing legend doesn't mean he's unsackable Mr. Lansdown and his latest tirade in the Post on Monday has convinced me he isn't the man for the job and here's why.

1) He seems intent on playing players out of position with no clue of tactics or formation. Prime example, Scott Brown on the left wing switches to centre mid on Saturday and looked awesome.

2) Constant critisim of the players through the press does nothing for harbouring a good team spirit.

3) His sheer arrogance in never taking responsiblity for HIS team. Its always the players or coaches or fans fault when things go tits up - but not his.

4) What do they do on the training ground? There's no sign of progress just a steady decline

5) The feel-good factor down the Gate has sunk to Pulis levels but because he's a playing legend why does that give him a longer stay of execution? If someone else was in the job most fans would be on his back by now.

6) Clearly lacks motivation. As one unamed central midefielder told me all he says is 'enjoy yourselves'

7) The way he went about getting the job was snake like to coin a former centre back's term. Sticking the knife in Wilson trying to undermine his management was why he lost the dressing room on day one, especially with Coles and Doherty.

8) The football on offer is dreadful, by far the some of the worse I've seen.

9) Why build teh team up so much before the season? 'We will win the title' justs puts unwanted pressure on the squad before a ball's been kicked.

10) And finally, the longer this rubbish goes on, the lower the club will go. Hate to say it, but when the Gas went down they lost the spine of their team and we've lost ours this summer.

I've given him a chance but enough is enough in my book. The sooner he goes the better!

Right now I've never been so angry with my club in over ten years of loyal service. After being duped into renewing my season ticket this season, firstly with Sexton's fictitious tales of a new stand making it hard to get a seat and the promise of Lita and Stewart together proved too much to resist. But now it's Tinnion. Just because he is a playing legend doesn't mean he's unsackable Mr. Lansdown and his latest tirade in the Post on Monday has convinced me he isn't the man for the job and here's why.

1) He seems intent on playing players out of position with no clue of tactics or formation. Prime example, Scott Brown on the left wing switches to centre mid on Saturday and looked awesome.

2) Constant critisim of the players through the press does nothing for harbouring a good team spirit.

3) His sheer arrogance in never taking responsiblity for HIS team. Its always the players or coaches or fans fault when things go tits up - but not his.

4) What do they do on the training ground? There's no sign of progress just a steady decline

5) The feel-good factor down the Gate has sunk to Pulis levels but because he's a playing legend why does that give him a longer stay of execution? If someone else was in the job most fans would be on his back by now.

6) Clearly lacks motivation. As one unamed central midefielder told me all he says is 'enjoy yourselves'

7) The way he went about getting the job was snake like to coin a former centre back's term. Sticking the knife in Wilson trying to undermine his management was why he lost the dressing room on day one, especially with Coles and Doherty.

9) Why build teh team up so much before the season? 'We will win the title' justs puts unwanted pressure on the squad before a ball's been kicked.

10) And finally, the longer this rubbish goes on, the lower the club will go. Hate to say it, but when the Gas went down they lost the spine of their team and we've lost ours this summer.

I've given him a chance but enough is enough in my book. The sooner he goes the better!

HERE! HERE! chant6ez.gif

I totally agree. Tins as a player=LEGEND

Tins as gaffer=MYTH!

To quote from your post:-

Are you sure this is a reliable source? If it is then let us prey.... for we are on a hiding to nothing this season.

3-0 to chelts in the reserves. i mean how much more of this do we have to take. 10 games he's got. can't come soon enough - either in the top 6 rofl2br.gif or he surely has to walk.

I think you may have some valid points there mate.

Point 5 says that:

I think a lot of us are on his back now.

Where has this new coach/assistant manager/director of football gone? I find the absence of this figure a bit strange after the boards open admittance last season that such a figure head was so badly needed for the club & BT to succeed?

What is going on, are we still actively seeking down this avenue?

To quote from your post:-

Are you sure this is a reliable source? If it is then let us prey.... for we are on a hiding to nothing this season.

3-0 to chelts in the reserves. i mean how much more of this do we have to take. 10 games he's got. can't come soon enough - either in the top 6  rofl2br.gif or he surely has to walk.

Yeah I'm afraid so. I wont name him but was chatting to him down at the Hand Stadium after the Huddersfield game, he went to watch the ressies play Plymouth.

I think you may have some valid points there mate.

Point 5 says that:

I think a lot of us are on his back now.

Where has this new coach/assistant manager/director of football gone? I find the absence of this figure a bit strange after the boards open admittance last season that such a figure head was so badly needed for the club & BT to succeed?

What is going on, are we still actively seeking down this avenue?

I just meant that if he was an 'outsider' then the pressure that person would be under would be massive and probably resulted in him already getting the bomb. But Tinnion seems to be living on his reputation as a player and his legendary status at City but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be under pressure. He's not playing anymore where he's proved his quality he's managing where he's got to earn a reputation from scratch.

Yeah I'm afraid so. I wont name him but was chatting to him down at the Hand Stadium after the Huddersfield game, he went to watch the ressies play Plymouth.

The Hand Stadium, know it well - had a chat with Andy Cole that day he came to City's close season friendly. arghhhh, memories made in heaven!

So is this midfielder saying this as a criticism presumably so; was he more forthcoming. come onnn, we love gossip on ere!!

And having listened to SL in his interview - no mention of these.

Don't expect there would be as amny as 10 reasons for him to stay.

Thing is you can't argue with the against reasons, but you can with many of the points put forward for him to saty.

Archived