IGNORED

Stewart Must Go Out On Loan

JudgeRed

,,,,,Is just not good enough. Call him a top striker?

Where are all these goals everyone was ranting on about When we signed him.?Cant blame Tinnion for that surely. Tinman aint the the TOP striker everyone was screamng to sign Stewart IS!!!. What has he done NAFF ALL from what i can see.

Now he has cried off sick for a month. Whats up with him? To tired to play 7 games on the trot for his age now needs a months rest. wacko.gifwhistling.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

englandsmile4wf.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Where are all these goals everyone was ranting on about When we signed him.?Cant blame Tinnion for that surely. Tinman aint the the TOP striker everyone was screamng to sign Stewart IS!!!. What has he done NAFF ALL from what i can see.

Now he has cried off sick for a month. Whats up with him? To tired to play 7 games on the trot for his age now needs a months rest.  wacko.gif  whistling.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

englandsmile4wf.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

Your profile says your 37 years old? dunno.gif Or did you wake up feeling like a troll today?

Now he has cried off sick for a month. Whats up with him? To tired to play 7 games on the trot for his age now needs a months rest.  wacko.gif  whistling.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

englandsmile4wf.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

Wakey wakey ..... doh.gif

Cried off sick...? Needs a rest....? Not a top striker.....?

You shouldn't even be worth replying to - shocking post..... ranting.gif

Absolutely right. He should go to Forest Green, the Bristol City equivalent of appearing in 'The Bill' (who hasn't appeared on that?).

I'm sure Marcus will be available to sign programmes on Saturday for all the kiddies at the gate. So he wont feel too disheartened at not playing. He may find that he may be resigned to the bench when he gains fitness as hopefully we will be on an unbeaten run by then. Healthy competition is a good thing at the club me thinks.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif i thought u was being serious for a minute

Guest laura8264
Blimey , It gets worse  Sack Tinman , SL WALK , Stewart No good

Purlease !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

Err yes Purlease listen to the fans we are not happy. The Fans are not happy. its as simple as that.

I can tell thispost has got to be a joke! What an idiot! This is a FOOTBALL forum! For people who know a little about football. disapointed2se.gif

Guest routabout
I'm sure Marcus will be available to sign programmes on Saturday for all the kiddies at the gate. So he wont feel too disheartened at not playing. He may find that he may be resigned to the bench when he gains fitness as hopefully we will be on an unbeaten run by then. Healthy competition is a good thing at the club me thinks.

Ah, but isn't it his signing hand that's buggered? He could stamp stuff though. wink.gif

Mate you really have lost the plot!!!!!! Which games have you seen? he reads the game, he drops deep, sets things up, his only real chance he scored. He has a great football brain and he is still a class player, he has broken his finger therefore he can't play.

Would you rather he did and cause further injury and be without him longer?

Come on get a grip!!!! Marcus has done the best he can so far, If anyone is to blame for him not scoring then it has to be our midfield who haven't created any chances for him.

city.gif

Mate you really have lost the plot!!!!!! Which games have you seen? he reads the game, he drops deep, sets things up, his only real chance he scored.  He has a great football brain and he is still a class player, he has broken his finger therefore he can't play.

Would you rather he did and cause further injury and be without him longer?

Come on get a grip!!!! Marcus has done the best he can so far, If anyone is to blame for him not scoring then it has to be our midfield who haven't created any chances for him.

city.gif

Try reading all the posts and you will see it was a hint of satire in the post hence the smilies. Mr Stewart will be onhand to take autographs using his big toe on Saturday though if your interested NBSA biggrin.gif

I know I will get a lot of abuse about this but I have been really disappointed in Marcus Stewart so far.

I have seen 5 out of the 6 games and yes he has a good football brain but Stewart is a striker, a strikers' job is mainly to score goals, 1 in 6 is not good enough, he hasn't set that many up and even the manager (if you can call him that) has stated he must be involved further forward, perhaps he should be converted into an attacking midfield player instead because he hasn't got the pace for a forward.

BCAGFC

P.s. I heard a rumour that Marcus Stewart was going to change his name to Lee Peacock (20 games, 2 goals). ph34r.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I can tell thispost has got to be a joke! What an idiot!  This is a FOOTBALL forum!  For people who know a little about football. disapointed2se.gif

Well Steve 'eyeliner' Scott is a walking Rothmans encyclopedia..HAH! disapointed2se.gif

Steady Roger..be professional love...

Dear oh dear oh dear,wonder if he has been running his ass of else where on the field like clearing ball off the goal line running down defending as well as getting foward and you can really play with a cast on yur arm either ....so i geuss you chat poo

and get to bed earlier then !! city.gifdance.gif

I think it is taking him time to adjust to 'LONG BALL' footy.

Thats why Brooker is be praised so much at moment - SL ??

Or it could be that it has something to do with motivation? I remember in an interview when he signed up. He struggled when Cotterall & Wilkinson were at Sunderland. But was a different player when McCarthy took over ?

dunno.gif

I think it is taking him time to adjust to 'LONG BALL' footy.

Thats why Brooker is be praised so much at moment - SL ??

Or it could be that it has something to do with motivation? I remember in an interview when he signed up. He struggled when Cotterall & Wilkinson were at Sunderland. But was a different player when McCarthy took over ?

dunno.gif

Your not having another pop at Tinnion surely??

Oh yeah you are, makes a change. sleeping.gif

Guest routabout

Yeah, but what does Tinns expect?

You know that flooding in New Orleans? Tinns' fault.

The Tories? Tinns' again.

This rash I got, 'downstairs'. Tinns. Or was it Tinns'? Probably.

Archived