IGNORED

Codered

openEnd

Having just read your post to SteveL/ColinS. I thankyou for your terrific post that echo my current feelings 100%. I won't be posting an almost identical one now, you've put it so much better anyway. Thanks for saving me the time. Looking forward to the reply.

thanks,

I wanted to say more but didn't want to upset SL too much!, as I think he is ok - IMO most of the rip off policy on pricing etc seems to have started when CS took over.

the reply will probably be " ....your comments are noted...." !!!

thanks,

I wanted to say more but didn't want to upset SL too much!, as I think he is ok - IMO most of the rip off policy on pricing etc seems to have started when CS took over.

the reply will probably be " ....your comments are noted...."  !!!

Am I imagining it, or has this post been moved to the main forum?

It would appear the moderators have removed the post

says it all really !

Some excellent posts.

And as a member of the FCF it is part of it's remit to assist in putting the views of fans.

The FCF has got to begin to have more of a say within these types of decisions & not just there to listen to ideas already in the pipeline.

CS remit is to make revenue for the Directors - but I feel as if it sometimes is at the expense of quality.

Lets hope you get a positive response from CS/SL

Some excellent posts.

And as a member of the FCF it is part of it's remit to assist in putting the views of fans.

The FCF has got to begin to have more of a say within these types of decisions & not just there to listen to ideas already in the pipeline.

CS remit is to make revenue for the Directors - but I feel as if it sometimes is at the expense of quality.

Lets hope you get a positive response from CS/SL

You will see that my post was in fact removed by the forum moderators:

I have decided to amend my original post to make it acceptable to the SL forum, Here is the draft - let me know fellow fans if it still too strong:

Draft

Dear Steve

I am very happy with everything at the club

Especially the prices,shirts, pies,etc.

Colin is doing a fantastic job, as is Brian

Tactics, signings, defending, all spot on

Keep it up

Thanks

CodeRed

You will see that my post was in fact removed by the forum moderators:

I have decided to amend my original post to make it acceptable to the SL forum, Here is the draft - let me know fellow fans if it still too strong:

Draft

Dear Steve

I am very happy with everything at the club

Especially the prices,shirts, pies,etc.

Colin is doing a fantastic job, as is Brian

Tactics, signings, defending, all spot on

Keep it up

Thanks

CodeRed

It seems to be back on there - with all the replies that appeared after it was on this site ?

It would be very daft to try & remove a post, sent with such passion & concern.

Can't wait for the reply.

And I suggest it is e-mailed to the FCF.

It wasn't removed it was moved to this forum, I imagine because it didn't have a question in.

Nibor

"I have been a supporter since 1968 and it is with regret that I have to ask you to comment on my observation that the clubs relationship with the supporters seems to be the worst I can remember."

I think that was a question

perhaps I should have said " do you think the relationship with the fans could be improved?"

But I think they/you all know what I meant.

I'll word it more carefully next time - or perhaps just not bother to post.

It wasn't removed it was moved to this forum, I imagine because it didn't have a question in.

Nibor

"I have been a supporter since 1968 and it is with regret that I have to ask you to comment on my observation that the clubs relationship with the supporters seems to be the worst I can remember."

I think that was a question

perhaps I should have said " do you think the relationship with the fans could be improved?"

But I think they/you all know what I meant.

I'll word it more carefully next time - or perhaps just not bother to post.

Archived