IGNORED

International Call-ups?

bh_red

Don't get this? We have Wiltshire off with the Ozzies and Cotterill and Partridge off with Wales? All 3 of 1st team players? therefore why hasn't the game been called off???

Or is it just a case of City being greedy and just wanting the money from the sky game, regardless of how many players we are missing?

Don't get this?    We have Wiltshire off with the Ozzies and Cotterill and Partridge off with Wales?  All 3 of 1st team players? therefore why hasn't the game been called off???

Or is it just a case of City being greedy and just wanting the money from the sky game, regardless of how many players we are missing?

I guarentee if you had been playing Nottingham Forest or even Swindon they would have considered postponement.

If it wasnt on sky it would have been postponed.

And too right too....

We cannot afford to turn down any money - neither can we afford to put SKY off scheduling us for future dates.

The last thing we need is SKY to think "not worth penciling them inas match maybe called off"

I can't believe that not only do we get people on here moaning at Games being called off (Forest) but also moaning that games ARE NOT called off..

Give us all strength please praying smiley.gif

And too right too....

We cannot afford to turn down any money - neither can we afford to put SKY off scheduling us for future dates.

The last thing we need is SKY to think "not worth penciling them inas match maybe called off"

I can't believe that not only do we get people on here moaning at Games being called off (Forest) but also moaning that games ARE NOT called off..

Give us all strength please  praying smiley.gif

Thank God for a voice of reason!

I was reading this thread in shock!

To everybody else. THE CLUB IS IN DEBT. HELLO?? McFLY!

Christ Sake. It's Partridge who nobody wants to play. It's Cotterill who is behind Scott currently and it's Golbourne who although will be missed, the same would happen if he was injured!

Anything that can be moaned at will be moaned at on here lately. It's firking retarded! ranting.gif

I'm not complaining, it's just that we are missing key players from the squad in a game we need to win

And too right too....

Give us all strength please  praying smiley.gif

Archived