IGNORED

Tuesday's Atendance

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Maybe 11,500 to 12,000 can' see it being more than that for a Tues night in Jan, no matter how many we are winning at the moment.

Also, I am well p***ed off as I planned my hols well to ensure no clashes with home games - head off to sun, sea, sand etc Mon pm for 10 days, only to find they re-arrange the Colchester home game so I miss it! :D

Anyway, that means 2 less for Tues. Here's hoping for an excellent game/result even if I won't be there to see it :D

11,000 tops.

The weather will put off the "fair weather" bunch :P

And although Col U brought a fair few to Cov, they're not great travellers and I expect they won't bring that many. 600 City in the EE again.

Fair play to the 660 that made the trip today.

Can't wait to see the Tinman goal on telly. Sounds like a cracker.

Fair play to the 660 that made the trip today.

Can't wait to see the Tinman goal on telly. Sounds like a cracker.

660 is that all???

I thought the away end held nearly 1000, I never saw many spare seats at all, I would be very surprised to hear if that figure is official as there must have been at least 850-900 in that stand.

Guest exiledred

midweek games usally pull a good crowd. Hopefully we can get 12,000 in and really intimidate colchester and roar city to another 3 points. weather could play a part though

CTID

Nothing to do with hating the East End; I hope everybody who goes in their has a great night. Just getting tiresome; even the tried & trusted attendance thread has to mention the East End.

Would be good if the moderators could merge all the East End posts and PIN it to the top. Then miserable gits like me can ignore and all others can find the topic(s) easily :D

Sorry Chalky didn't realise you normally do this, but I suppose you have now got some competition. :P

As for the attendance I feel it may go down slightly as I forgot the weather was going to be so cold.

Its okay mate!

If it is not done whenever feel free to do it. It's okay :D

Archived