IGNORED

You're The Chairman.....

Ian M

We lose at Swansea next Saturday.

Your move.....

I'd be making that phone-call to Martin Allen to see if the rumours ARE true.

The position with regard to BT will not have changed as far as SL is concerned.

He (SL) will stand firm with BT hanging on, sorry continuing to carry out the job as Manager of BCFC....... while the pressure or discontent,that does not really exist, builds...... with more people gettting on the bandwagon unitil its wheels fall off.

Madger................ Your move

The position with regard to BT will not have changed as far as SL is concerned.

He (SL) will stand firm with BT hanging on, sorry continuing to carry out the job as Manager of BCFC....... while the pressure or discontent,that does not really exist, builds...... with more people gettting on the bandwagon unitil its wheels fall off.

Madger................ Your move

give him help BOBBY ROBSON??????????

I would continue to publically back Tinnion, or indeed any manager, until the day I decided to sack him. What other choice is there.

I can make excuses with the best of them, and it is possible to look at any one result in isolation and knee jerk. I suspect Steve will do nothing until he is able to reflect on the performances of ten games in the round.

Peter Reid ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He the Tinman of the Premier never done a thing as a manager.

Peter Reid is not the man for us, however Man City twice finished 6th in the Prem under him so you cannot say that he has never done a thing as a manager and as for comparing him with Tinnion.........................

Peter Reid ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

He the Tinman of the Premier never done a thing as a manager.

Apart from got Sunderland promoted without having the best squad TWICE!!!

Has years of experience, good contacts in the game, knows and signed Bridges & Stewart so knows how to use them

Leeds treated him poorly and along with Coventry were both crisis clubs at the time of his employment we are not one I think he would be a very good manager for our club

Guest DrFaustus
My move? My money? My manager. Nothing at all. Mind you I wouldn't log on here for a while... ranting.gif

I should hope not, it makes an awful mess.

Tinnion must stay for another few years. biggrin.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Tinnion must stay for another few years. biggrin.gif

Not biased in any way are we doctor? Not persuing an interest outside of BCFC that would facilitate the failing of the team perchance...hmmm?

You're not...a GASHEAD are you doctor? Sorry to have to ask and all but sometimes you are indeed a rum cove.

Not biased in any way are we doctor? Not persuing an interest outside of BCFC that would facilitate the failing of the team perchance...hmmm?

You're not...a GASHEAD are you doctor? Sorry to have to ask and all but sometimes you are indeed a rum cove.

I know I am not going to get a sensible answer but how long has it got to go on?.

BCAGFC

Guest DrFaustus
I know I am not going to get a sensible answer but how long has it got to go on?.

BCAGFC

Err...what? Malone's insane drivel. my erudite wisdom, or Brian Tinnion's tenure?

Guest DrFaustus
Snigger........... and you told me MaloneFM (FM= Faustus Mate?)

was house trained smile.gif

Well DC my mucker, house trained has a different meaning in the big city to that in Daaaarset. For example, it is considered polite...nay, de rigeur, to remove one's underpants before defecating in Bristol. In Dorset, it seems the prerequisite is to apologise for the aroma.

Each to their own boss smile.gif

Well DC my mucker, house trained has a different meaning in the big city to that in Daaaarset. For example, it is considered polite...nay, de rigeur, to remove one's underpants before defecating in Bristol. In Dorset, it seems the prerequisite is to apologise for the aroma.

Each to their own boss smile.gif

We never say sorry for gassy emissions................ under pants..... we are real men and women down here.... we go commando razz.gif

Anyway..... you have the advantage of being closer to Wales and I guess because of that you can afford to export you doings......... we just have to mix it with straw and build houses laugh.gif

My move, well I certainly wouldn't like to sack anybody who hasn't had the chance to field their strongest team.

Maybe Russell is that missing player, maybe not? It seems after listening to BT on the radio last night that he put a lot of emphasis about how he was the creative playmaker. It seemes to me that BT intended to build his team very much with him being one of the most important players.

There has also been lots of expectation on Stewart to perform and his importance in the team. He is out for a month. Tinnion cannot of known about either injury and shouldn't be sacked because players aren't available to him.

Let him play his full strength team, see how that goes. I realise time is of an essance. But I wouldn't want it on my concious that I sacked somebody without giving them every fair chance. It should be fairly clear whether they are capible of forming any kind of understanding. Then review the situation.

Also what manager is going to join us tomorrow like some people want. He won't be able to bring in his own players due to the transfer window for example. Not many managers join a club and don't bring in their people. dunno.gif

We lose at Swansea next Saturday.

Your move.....

I'd be making that phone-call to Martin Allen to see if the rumours ARE true.

Begin to judge myself & think that I could well have got it wrong.

I wouldn't want to be a zero with the increasing number of fans.

Maybe move BT back to an Academy role ( or maybe not !!)

Then actually do what I should have done when DW went.

Interview the job.

BT job was fait accompli.

No same mistake

My move, well I certainly wouldn't like to sack anybody who hasn't had the chance to field their strongest team.

Maybe Russell is that missing player, maybe not? It seems after listening to BT on the radio last night that he put a lot of emphasis about how he was the creative playmaker. It seemes to me that BT intended to build his team very much with him being one of the most important players.

There has also been lots of expectation on Stewart to perform and his importance in the team. He is  out for a month. Tinnion cannot of known about either injury and shouldn't be sacked  because players aren't available to him.

Let him play his full strength team, see how that goes. I realise time is of an essance. But I wouldn't want it on my concious that I sacked somebody without giving them every fair chance.  It should be fairly clear whether they are capible of forming any kind of understanding. Then review the situation.

Also what manager is going to join us tomorrow like some people want. He won't be able to bring in his own players due to the transfer window for example. Not many managers join a club and don't bring in their people. dunno.gif

Look Brian, I am getting fed up of you changing your username everyday.

BCAGFC

Begin to judge myself & think that I could well have got it wrong.

I wouldn't want to be a zero with the increasing number of fans.

Maybe move BT back to an Academy role ( or maybe not !!)

Then actually do what I should have done when DW went.

Interview the job.

BT job was fait accompli.

No same mistake

I think I would already be wondering if I had made the right appointment. Forget the chairman, I am wondering myself if we made the right appointment!

Having said that, I wouldn't sack a manager so early in the season. I firmly believe that Tinnion will have the full season here before anything happens and I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. Obviously if things begin to get irrecoverable then it may be different but whilst there's hope...

One thing I feel extremely strongly about however is that I would not want Martin Allen here. the football has alreasdy begun to get too direct since DW left and just think what we could end up watching under Allen!!! I know you'll start talking results at me but surely we should be looking for both? There has to be someone out there who can deliver both..?

Archived