IGNORED

Wilkshire

Robins_til_i_die

Wilkshire being a australlian international and previous middlesbrough midfielder with over 20 apps in his last premiership season, he has not been useful at all and atm i don't understand people who are willing to drop skuse for him, he fails to put the effort in, over-rated passing ability and doesnt ever want to get stuck in.

Just wanted to know your opinions tbh?

Probably going to get a bit of stick Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I agree with you. I can't remember one game where Wilkshire has run and won the game for us in midfield. He is an over rated lightweight. When Bridges took his place against Vale it showed how a player with real class should impact on a game at this level. Hes definately one who thinks hes better than he is.

In your 16 posts you have criticised Orr, Cotterill, Wilkshire, tinnion, Lansdown and Louis Carey and you have not said much positive have you or given any realistic constructive comments.

Do you consider this a useful contribution?

"In your 16 posts you have criticised Orr, Cotterill, Wilkshire, tinnion, Lansdown and Louis Carey and you have not said much positive have you or given any realistic constructive comments.

Do you consider this a useful contribution?"

look... for a start i nvr criticised cotteril, carey and tinnion need a kick up

the ass and i felt orr had a bad game, and if u dint notice uthrs have agreed,

a forum is about opinions and if we cnt express some negative opinions

towards the club then i dnt c the point in avin a forum, if i were to say all the

positives about the club then there will be no debates and what would u rather

me say, Carey played well? and as for cotteril i praised him and sed he could

potentially be a top goalscorer like murray.

Wilkshire being a australlian international and previous middlesbrough midfielder with over 20 apps in his last premiership season, he has not been useful at all and atm i don't understand people who are willing to drop skuse for him, he fails to put the effort in, over-rated passing ability and doesnt ever want to get stuck in.

Probably going to get a bit of stick Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

is he rated then? news to me. seriously though, of all our midfielders luke would be my first choice everytime - he is the man to get balls into the strikers; he is a good passer of the ball. definately an asset to the club. he would have taken a punch for anybody tonight as well being an aussie an all!!

Look... for a start i never criticised Cotterill.  Carey and Tinnion need a kick up

the ass.  I felt Orr had a bad game and if you didn't notice others have agreed,

a forum is about opinions and if we can't express some negative opinions

towards the club then I don't see the point in having a forum.  If I were to say all the positives about the club then there will be no debate.  What would you rather I said? That Carey played well? As for cotterill i praised him and said he could

potentially be a top goalscorer like Murray.

Ok, fair enough - your post about Cotterill did contain some praise as well as negativity. The point I am trying to make is that we are all feeling frustration... We are all upset and we are all angry at different things. A lot of this is brought on by today and the recent poor football we have been seeing.

It frustrates me to see people comeing onto this forum and making worthless criticesm. Criticism is good, negative views are welcome... but try and make them constructive. I don't mean to be harsh on your posts in particular but I am seeing a lot of unconstructive negativity coming from them.

Without Wilkshire today our midfield lacked any invention whatsoever. The 1st half illustrated how much we need him to play for us, and play well. He is top quality, and he will replace Orr in the line-up, not Skuse. He also puts in lots of effort, he is our only box-to-box player and does SO much un-noticed defensive work its unreal, and it really annoys how so few City fans appreciate how hard he works for the team.

Archived