IGNORED

Is There Anyone On This Board..

Luke_Ciderhead

At the end of this season, if we haven't at least made the play offs.

I support Tins because he hasn't failed yet. Unfortunately too many on here can't see that.

But if he doesn't get us back to where we were under Wilson, with his own team, and the resources available compared with most clubs in this division, then he will have. Simple.

So, I say support Tins till the end of this season, then either the boo-boys or the happy-clappers can have their day, and may the best man win.

And the possibilty of relegation?

Don't know if that is supposed to be funny, but to answer the question, that possibility is actually covered in thev first sentence of my reply.

My post was'nt supposed to be funny. I've just re-read your reply and there seems to be an assumption that we wont be relegated. However, all we have shown with BT in charge is relegation form and if you take Leroys contribution away from last season.........well, who knows.

Apologies if I've read the wrong reply.

My post was'nt supposed to be funny. I've just re-read your reply and there seems to be an assumption that we wont be relegated. However, all we have shown with BT in charge is relegation form and if you take Leroys contribution away from last season.........well, who knows.

Apologies if I've read the wrong reply.

No worries - I suppose I am assuming we won't be relegated, but nevertheless I do say "at least make the play-offs", which does cover the possibility of everything below that!

On current form I agree we are more like relegation than promotion candidates, I just cannot believe that will be the case at the end of the season.

On current form I agree we are more like relegation than promotion candidates, I just cannot believe that will be the case at the end of the season.

I wish I had your belief-honestly, but the evidence as layed before me and not the rhetoric as layed before me, says we are a shambles and could easily become relegation fodder. There is NO evidence to suggest we are able to win enough games to stay in this league.

Archived