IGNORED

What Is He Doing?

Robins_til_i_die

Guest DrFaustus
Did you not go to English lessons at school? Terrible grammar, i am not one to usually complain, but it actually makes people like me not even bothering to read your posts as they are so full of mistakes and lazy slang. This isn't a post to slag you off mate, just to say that if you carry on writing like that, you will command little respect, and put people off even considering to read your posts. Plus, i am pretty sure that speaking in the fashion you use is breaking a forum rule.

However, your grammar is superb?

Lordy, Lordy. crying.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Is that referring to me? If it is, you are wrong about your judgement of me, very wrong.

Read the post I quoted sweetie. It was full of basic errors.

Any road up...edumacation, edumacation, edumacation as our Tone would say.

Read the post I quoted sweetie. It was full of basic errors.

Any road up...edumacation, edumacation, edumacation as our Tone would say.

True, it may have been full of basic errors, but thats probably because i am not exactly fantastic at English. You are obviously in a mood for winding me up, and it is a bit silly really.

The errors that i committ, i know nothing about, probably because i am not that great at English, although i am not bad either. The grammatical errors that robins_till_i_die has committed can clearly be changed, and even he has apologised for his mistakes.

I will not apologise for my errors, as anyone with sense can see that my posts are very coherent, and if i do make the odd gramatical slip, it does not deserve to be attacked in the way you did, as mine are done without me having any knowledge of error- a massive difference from someone who speaks in text speak.

Guest DrFaustus
True, it may have been full of basic errors, but thats probably because i am not exactly fantastic at English. You are obviously in a mood for winding me up, and it is a bit silly really.

The errors that i committ, i know nothing about, probably because i am not that great at English, although i am not bad either. The grammatical errors that robins_till_i_die has committed can clearly be changed, and even he has apologised for his mistakes.

I will not apologise for my errors, as anyone with sense can see that my posts are very coherent, and if i do make the odd gramatical slip, it does not deserve to be attacked in the way you did, as mine are done without me having any knowledge of error- a massive difference from someone who speaks in text speak.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

In the name of Bruce Bannister, I was PULLING YOUR LEG!

Sorry and all that ph34r.gif

Guest DrFaustus
No probs. Sorry, its just that there is so much personal abuse on here its hard to know!

You should see our forum buddy.

Don't take me seriously.....your moderators do that and unfortunately, keep banning me.

Watch out for Malone mind you. The ginger toser.

Guest DrFaustus
i am still a member, but i rarely look. I made a few posts, but thought it was a bit of a rubbish forum, no offence. Agogo is class though, at least you have something to smile about, unlike us sad.gif

I suppose you're right. 20th in division 4. It makes me smile.

Not. blink.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Didn't know you were that far down. It seems both Bristol clubs are pretty screwed for this season then, i hold out little optimism for City...

We won't finish there and nor will you.

As for the City, you have the potential to rip your league apart. It just seems that your gaffer is frightened to let the lads prove their ability.

Us? We have a fair squad, depleted by the loan of our best player out to Aldershot. If you have a God, I hope s/he helps both you lot and us smile.gif

We won't finish there and nor will you.

As for the City, you have the potential to rip your league apart. It just seems that your gaffer is frightened to let the lads prove their ability.

Us? We have a fair squad, depleted by the loan of our best player out to Aldershot. If you have a God, I hope s/he helps both you lot and us

We have the potential, but then we did last season, and the season before that! I was amazed Williams went to Aldershot, he looked quality against us in the friendly. I have never liked Atkins, not because he is the Gas manager, but because he seems so negative and arrogant. Am i wrong in that assesment?

Seriously did people think ORR played well? i cant believe it. He was non existent in the first half used his head like an 8 year old in the second. If i was an oppostion player i would love to be playing against him. I would not for one second be scared of losing the ball to a good strong physical tackle or any other kind for that matter, he played no decent balls, created nothing for the front two, and seemed to be wherever the ball wasnt. He did improve a bit in the second half but that is hardly saying anything.

i still cant believe it!

Give me an example of what he did well? a sustained period of play where he controlled some part of the field, and didnt just run around here and there touching the ball occasionly? When and where did he play a KEY pass(that led to a chance)? When did he make a big strong tackle and get the ball back fot the team?

??

Archived