IGNORED

Issues

bringbacktherobin

Guest mpjdavis

I agree with the shirt part and the rising price of tickets but where the food is concerned I think it is all provided by a catering company;

Colin's reply can be found here http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=42398 but as inflation is around 5% and prices rise by about 20p each year or at least this season anyway (Sure it was only £1.60 at most)

I'm worried about the club.

I have backed Tinnion from day one, throughout the poor and embarssing performances, Sheff Wed home, Luton away, Walsall and Chesterfield home along with this seasons disaster against Barnet at home, there's too many to mention.

But at half time Saturday I was disgusted with the showing from City, I actually realised this club is in big trouble, we were outplayed by a side who were worse than us in the league, had not spent more than 50k on a player, had half a squad out though injury.

I have supported City for 12 years and been to more grounds following City than you could imagine, I didn't go Saturday because I couldn't make it I actually felt like watching it on Sky because I was so fed up with going down City and being let down again, even though I've got a season ticket.

That was the first home game I've missed for years.

I'm gutted because I'm so fed up now that I'm losing passion that I had greatly for years, I would be on the phone booking tickets to the next away game on the Monday morning, no matter if it was at Swindon or Hartlepool, nowadays I'm not even thinking about going to Swansea, no chance.

I hope Tinnion can turn it round, but I can't see how, the players don't want to win, the board won't back him with any money from the Lita deal and the great attendances they get, I wonder where it all goes "paying off debts" we're told, yeah right.

This current board has no ambition as we seen in the summer when they sold Lita, we may have got a nice cool £1 million, but we blew our promotion chances with that, IMO.

Guest scrumpy dare
I'm worried about the club.

I have backed Tinnion from day one, throughout the poor and embarssing performances, Sheff Wed home, Luton away, Walsall and Chesterfield home along with this seasons disaster against Barnet at  home, there's too many to mention.

those games sent chills down my spine pinch.gif

Archived