IGNORED

Dariusz 'jacki' Dziekanowski...

preston red

Does anyone have any ideas what Jacki is up to now? I heard a rumour that he played masters football and ran a coaching school at Man Utd for a few days not so long back, but does anyone know anything about his current activities/whereabouts?

One of only a few players in the last 25 years worth paying to watch

Does anyone have any ideas what Jacki is up to now? I heard a rumour that he played masters football and ran a coaching school at Man Utd for a few days not so long back, but does anyone know anything about his current activities/whereabouts?

two bits of information for you....see below

tklukowski@poczta.onet.pl [you could email this chap who writes stats for Polish footballer amongst other things]

Dariusz Dziekanowski scored 11 goals in 24 European games.

Born: 30-09-1962

ALSO:

i found this thread [looks like a no hoper for managing the City!!!]

This sentence relates to a small team called Barka in the city of Poznan - for those without Geography O level it is close to the border with eastern Germany. I have actually been there as it happens as there is a big exhibition hall there. Bit run down but nice train ride from Warsaw father to the east if you fancy tracking the man down!!

"The Polish Football Association promised to send Mr. Dariusz Dziekanowski as our coach. Mr. Dziekanowski came for 20 minutes. He took a piece of paper, wrote down what we were supposed to do, and drove away. I thank you, Mr. Dziekanowski, adds Czaplinski. Fortunately, there were others, who tried to help..."

SOUNDS like our Jacky alright!! rofl2br.gif

Guest mpjdavis
i found this thread [looks like a no hoper for managing the City!!!]

This sentence relates to a small team called Barka in the city of Poznan - for those without Geography O level it is close to the border with eastern Germany. I have actually been there as it happens as there is a big exhibition hall there. Bit run down but nice train ride from Warsaw father to the east if you fancy tracking the man down!!

"The Polish Football Association promised to send Mr. Dariusz Dziekanowski as our coach. Mr. Dziekanowski came for 20 minutes. He took a piece of paper, wrote down what we were supposed to do, and drove away. I thank you, Mr. Dziekanowski, adds Czaplinski. Fortunately, there were others, who tried to help..."

SOUNDS like our Jacky alright!! rofl2br.gif

Might still be better than Tins though although I still think Tinnion will get us promoted this season chant6ez.gif

I actually met Jacki on a plane to Warsaw a couple of years back. At the time he was working as a marketing consultant for Legia Warsaw. I think he also had a sports shop somewhere there. I remember sharing my Sunday Telegraph sports section with him and discussion the Super Reds. He was still "keeping an eye on us" from afar.

Regards, City Exile.

Archived