IGNORED

Passion Vs Ability

mcbcfc

Having read some of the 'happy clapper' post I can't help but feel that some of you are missing the point. I don't think any City fan would question Tin's passion for the club and his desire to succeed. However having passion and desire doesn't mean you're capable of success. If you took any fan I'm sure they would match or have more desire than any player but it doesn't mean they would be able to match their ability. Its the same with the manager position.

I believe that the transfer dealings (even under tight financial restrictions) have been very poor. You can claim that hre brought in Stewart & Bridges but niether have shinned so far and I think any manager (even Atkins) could have persuaded Marcus to sign for the City. Claims of two strong players in every position is clearly not the case, particularly the left side of the team.

The team has underperformed however the manager picks the team and the tactics and last season and this has shown up Tin's tactical weeknesses.

I believe people are being blinded by the passion of the man rather than his ability, this style of football is on a par with Tony Clueless and people were quick to turn on him.

I'ld like to believe Tins is the man to take the City forward but I can't see it happening sad.gif

opinions please

Having read some of the 'happy clapper' post I can't help but feel that some of you are missing the point. I don't think any City fan would question Tin's passion for the club and his desire to succeed. However having passion and desire doesn't mean you're capable of success. If you took any fan I'm sure they would match or have more desire than any player but it doesn't mean they would be able to match their ability. Its the same with the manager position.

I believe that the transfer dealings (even under tight financial restrictions) have been very poor. You can claim that hre brought in Stewart & Bridges but niether have shinned so far and I think any manager (even Atkins) could have persuaded Marcus to sign for the City.  Claims of two strong players in every position is clearly not the case, particularly the left side of the team.

The team has underperformed however the manager picks the team and the tactics and last season and this has shown up Tin's tactical weeknesses.

I believe people are being blinded by the passion of the man rather than his ability, this style of football is on a par with Tony Clueless and people were quick to turn on him.

I'ld like to believe Tins is the man to take the City forward but I can't see it happening  sad.gif

opinions please

Can only really agree with your post in the main.

No further constructive comment

I believe that the transfer dealings (even under tight financial restrictions) have been very poor. You can claim that hre brought in Stewart & Bridges but niether have shinned so far and I think any manager (even Atkins) could have persuaded Marcus to sign for the City.  Claims of two strong players in every position is clearly not the case, particularly the left side of the team.

I think the transfer dealings are the only area that Tinnion has shown some promise in. He has brought in players and generated quite considerable amounts from his sales.

If he could get the best out of these players then we would be hailing his signings as great but the fact that his man management and tactics aren't working means that they seem poor.

The rest I agree with.

Archived