IGNORED

Dear Steve......

Dolman Block B

I note that you have said previouly that the majority of our fans are still behind Brian, his management team and the players.

Well as someone i admire for your huge efforts for our football club, all i can say is i think your wrong and wrong by a mile!

I mix week in and week out, both in my social life and through my work with many many fans, and the negatives are massive. I'm sorry to say, not one positive to comment on. You know Steve just how difficult bcfc fans can be, and honestly, at this moment i can never ever remember such a low feeling amongst the fans, even when we went bottom of the old league 4.

Please, when reading this post, this is not a dig at yourself or 70% of the playing staff, but even some of these fans are not even going turn up anymore, and 4 of them are season ticket holders!

I know the club can hit back by saying these are not true city fans, but the bottom line is "THEY ARE"

They have travelled the country for our football club, and spend a fortune doing so, but no more I'm afraid. You see Steve, these are passionate lads, whose weekends are ruined when the reds lose, thats their love for the club.

I can assure you, you are respected by fans for facing up and speaking to them before matches and no doubt you will continue to do so.

I want success for you and the club bigtime, but sadly at this moment, just where do we go from here?

Mark.

Archived