IGNORED

Sir Brian Of Tinnionshire

A Horse With No Name

To give our ex player Tony Butler a polite round of applause when he appears against us in a couple of weeks. I realise that you will feel gobsmacked at this ridiculous gesture, and we certainly don't want you to feel belittled and unloved, however he was a decent player, and all round regular guy.

[/quote

laugh.gif nice one

To give our ex player Tony Butler a polite round of applause when he appears against us in a couple of weeks. I realise that you will feel gobsmacked at this ridiculous gesture, and we certainly don't want you to feel belittled and unloved, however he was a decent player, and all round regular guy.

Careful though as he may say on Friday that he expects us to do it and that its ok. That he's cool with it.

Then on Monday he may not be quite so cool with it.

No absolutely not, it undermines our current centre backs.

Matt Heywood has given seven whole games of his life for us and i am disgusted by the notion of aplauding anyone else. ever.

Butler never got us up and Heywood must be given the exact same opportunity. In fact don't applaud the subs because it undermines Tinnion's selection.

No absolutely not, it undermines our current centre backs.

Matt Heywood has given seven whole games of his life for us and i am disgusted by the notion of aplauding anyone else. ever.

Butler never got us up and Heywood must be given the exact same opportunity. In fact don't applaud the subs because it undermines Tinnion's selection.

laugh.gifchant6ez.gif

Butler got a good reception when he last came game to AG, i doubt this time round will be any differant as he was a good honest player for us.

Yup!

Ill Be giving me a clap, i don't see why any players that have given alot to the club shudnt be rewarded with a good reception!

Guest MaloneFM
Yup!

Ill Be giving me a clap, i don't see why any players that have given alot to the club shudnt be rewarded with a good reception!

Mickey Bell got a great reception and when he scored against us, people were willing to sleep with him.

or was it just me?

Grow up- Tins comments were not the fact that Danny got a good reception more the ridiculous reception he recived and the contrast. Quite sure he would be happy for Butler to be well received as Micky Bell was.

Cheering DW then booing Tins was madness and Tins quite within his rights to have a go.

Archived