IGNORED

Phillips

ziderfarmer

Wouldn't swap him at all. Love him. But he can improve.

Fantastic shot stopper (albeit with a bit of show boating for the cameras on Saturday). But he really don't like bossing his box does he? It was inteesting to see Orr have a go at him early in the match for sticking to his line and letting the defenders have to try to clear a slow high ball.

In the perfect world, he would have a deafening voice, and claim everything in the air within an 18 yard radius of his goal line. But in the perfect world, I'd be shacked up with my nurse.

Some times best to be grateful for what you've got, heh?

Without even checking any of the squads.... Achterberg, Nelson, Rachubka and Moss.

+ Pogliacomi(sp?) and Day I'm still happy with Steve though.

If he was much better and caught everything he wouldn't be with us still. There is something wrong with all of our players otherwise they wouldn't be with us in this league.

We all know steves faults but he keeps us in so many games with the shot stopping which other keepers in this league can't get to. I don't see why people moan at him as while we're in this league there isn't any point swapping with one of the othe "top" keepers.

ok i just read a post regarding steve phillips, i am fed up of peoplebad mouthing so. put your mouth where your keyboard is and name a better keeper in league 1???? thats if you can think of any thatis??

common then phillips haters

In my eyes (albeit red eyes) Steve Phillips is by FAR the best keeper in this league. His shot stopping is first class!!! I would say he does need to command his box a little more.

This will get people started, but I thought he was our best player last season. everyone went on about lita's goals, but what about steve keeping us in games we would of otherwise lost??????

Englands No1 city.gif

i cant understand why people slag him off so much he is a class keeper and has kept us in alot of games yes he makes mistakes but if you can name me a keeper who has never made a mistake in his career i will eat my shorts

Agreed i think he is amazing and to be honest the haters have lot to thank him for ,if it wernt for him we would loose everygame

Archived