IGNORED

Watching England .....

headhunter

To me this evening's England game felt very similar to watching City huff and puff to no avail against Colchester.

On paper not one N.Ireland player could be considered better than his England counterpart but it's not how good you are alone it is about how you are organised.

To hear Lineker and friends use terms like Ireland were more up for it ..... England were playing players out of position ..... there appeared to be no organisation, game plan echoed many of the points we have been saying about every City game this season.

The expectation for City to do well at their level is no less than for England in the international arena.

The England 'forum' will be the national press tomorrow and it will be interesting to see if Sven survives - after tonight I have my doubts. Similarly for City if only 4 points come from the next 4 games can Tinman survive ?

To me this evening's England game felt very similar to watching City huff and puff to no avail against Colchester.

On paper not one N.Ireland player could be considered better than his England counterpart but it's not how good you are alone it is about how you are organised.

To hear Lineker and friends use terms like Ireland were more up for it ..... England were playing players out of position ..... there appeared to be no organisation, game plan echoed many of the points we have been saying about every City game this season.

The expectation for City to do well at their level is no less than for England in the international arena.

The England 'forum' will be the national press tomorrow and it will be interesting to see if Sven survives - after tonight I have my doubts. Similarly for City if only 4 points come from the next 4 games can Tinman survive ?

You can have the best squad in the league, but if your tactically niave & not motivated as a unit, then you will struggle.

Brentford may not have the squad quality - but the go out as a unit & perform.

Archived