IGNORED

At Least Lansdown Won't Be The First......

CodeRed

Plymouth have fired Bobby Wlliamson...........in order to save their season from becoming a disaster. Plymouth quoted as " having made a poor start despite signing several new players"

Sounds familiar !!

Now of course it will be interesting to see who they will appoint (ie) it might start a round of managerial moves.

I have -of course - emailed their chairman with the name of a likely candidate, a certain Mr B.Tinnion but funnily enough they havn't got back to me!

Plymouth have fired Bobby Wlliamson...........in order to save their season from becoming a disaster. Plymouth quoted as " having made a poor start despite signing several new players"

Sounds familiar !!

Now of course it will be interesting to see who they will appoint (ie) it might start a round of managerial moves.

I have -of course - emailed their chairman with the name of a likely candidate, a certain Mr B.Tinnion but funnily enough they havn't got back to me!

biggrin.gif

I wonder if they have an internal appt ready & waiting ... ?

Obviously not as the job would have been filled within a couple of hours of BW going.

Its been 24 hours so they must be looking at the best man for the job.

Someone with experience to take them forward.

Good that Plymouth have acted quickly enough to re-boot their season & for the new guy to make a difference.

biggrin.gif

I wonder if they have an internal appt ready & waiting ... ?

Obviously not as the job would have been filled within a couple of hours of BW going.

Its been 24 hours so they must be looking at the best man for the job.

Someone with experience to take them forward.

Good that Plymouth have acted quickly enough to re-boot their season & for the new guy to make a difference.

According to their forum Pulis is in with a very good shout - unbelievable really - rumours of him being interviewed etc

some posters calling for Danny Wilson as well

Archived