IGNORED

Pes3 With Bristol City.

twaters

Has anyone tried to make Bristol City on Pro Evolution Soccer 3, i need some help with players faces as i cant seem to get them as a good likeness. I have got a few spot on, such as doherty and hill, they look wicked. But miller and peacock i just cant seem to find a macthing hair style. Help would be appreciated.

PS if anyone would like a city flag to go next to the team name i can do that, just let me know.

Guest Red_Alligator

I've had similar probs with Miller/Peacock likenesses. I've used PES United to edit and also found difficulties getting players into the correct positions - is this something to do with saving formations / option files etc?! I'm afraid that I'm too keen to get on with playing games to read the instructions properly!

Would welcome your guide to putting together a decent flag though - at the moment mine is just a red/white banner!!

An awesome game - I need more practice!

The Alligator.

I have created both strips and the flag to good likenesses, But haven't bothered with the players. I have built quite a formidable city side consisting of the worlds top talents zidane, henry, rivaldo, shevchenko to name just a few and have taken city to champions league glory! God i wish this game had online capabilities! Rumour has it that PES4 will! goodbye social life! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

yeah i cant wait till online play becomes available, it becomes boring playing your same old mates. To put the actual bcfc flag in you need a device called and x-port, this links your pc to your ps2. I think it would be easier to just copy my option file to your memory card. though i dont really fancy going round bristol meeting strangers! um, all i can think of is do you have a x port or do you live far from whitchurch.

Yeh ive done a full city team, including kits, players and a (rubbish) flag, but i dont think I'm ever off Pro Evo- constantly updating that option file with the latest transfers etc :)

I'll have a look at what i did for a few of the players, but i do remember you can get a face that looks spot on with Tinnions.

The player likenesses isnt the hardest part though, its taking the time putting in all the ability stats as accuately as possible :D

All worth it in the end though :wub:

And for the person that asked, to change the line-ups/formations you need to get at least 4000 pro evo shop points and then buy the team strategy option in the pro evo shop- this allows you to change it for each team.

Archived