IGNORED

Swansea Ticket

Rob k

Guest routabout

Not being funny, but even if we were top of the league, I wouldn't want to go away to Swansea. It's not a place that I want to visit.

Personally, I'd like to see Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham (are there any other Welsh clubs in the English leagues?), removed from the English leagues altogether. I've always felt it wrong that they be allowed to play in our league.

Guest scrumpy dare
Not being funny, but even if we were top of the league, I wouldn't want to go away to Swansea. It's not a place that I want to visit.

Personally, I'd like to see Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham (are there any other Welsh clubs in the English leagues?), removed from the English leagues altogether. I've always felt it wrong that they be allowed to play in our league.

what about berwick rangers playing in scotland league. only english team in scotland.

Nice to see another come to his senses.

668 and counting.  biggrin.gif

BCAGFC

Way to support the team.

Actually, perhaps they would play better with no fans there?

Certainly would at the Gate with the fans we got! whistling.gif

You wouldn't like it in swansea wurzel its not vey nice. St Pauls, frishponds now they are really nice places to live.

Way to support the team.

Actually, perhaps they would play better with no fans there?

Certainly would at the Gate with the fans we got!  whistling.gif

Agreed!

I'm going to swansea Bring on City Boys tbh

Archived